I'm actually excited now

Trying not to be too optimistic but I'd agree there has been a noticeable improvement these past few league games. Still definitely a work in progress and not expecting it to be even close to smooth sailing, but alone the fact that we've come from behind to get a point twice AND held onto a one goal lead for a good half an hour are definitely very good signs. 

• Like 5

Enjoyed seeing Luongu back, bit of bite in the middle and looks for a forward pass..Someone next to Chey would help

Corbeanu?....hope we can keep ho,ld of him

and the most important thing?

Moores mindset

Seriously it is....

go for it

We have to...Whether its MK Dons or sunderland....Don't worry about stopping them...See if they can stop us

Its time to get on the front foot

Going to whitter out to a nothing season if we don't

Lets get the f.ook outta here!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m not falling for it

We’re not great and I’ll never trust Moore anymore 

I remember getting carried away about Wednesday and then we went away to Stoke on Boxing Day 

Lets see where we are in the new year but don’t build your hopes up too much folks this is Wednesday we’re talking about.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, horny owl said:

I’m not falling for it

We’re not great and I’ll never trust Moore anymore 

I remember getting carried away about Wednesday and then we went away to Stoke on Boxing Day 

Lets see where we are in the new year but don’t build your hopes up too much folks this is Wednesday we’re talking about.

You're just upset that Xmas is around the corner

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Feels as if the team is starting to click a bit, getting positive results, OK too many draws but I can see good things happening soon, we will move up a few gears, if we sort out our defence plus injured players coming back we should beat teams by 3 or 4 clear goals

what the f !!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, S6ToBerlin said:

Trying not to be too optimistic but I'd agree there has been a noticeable improvement these past few league games. Still definitely a work in progress and not expecting it to be even close to smooth sailing, but alone the fact that we've come from behind to get a point twice AND held onto a one goal lead for a good half an hour are definitely very good signs. 

Them spice bags are good..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Willie Henderson said:

I'm not excited just yet, but I'm certainly not as miserable as I was for sure.

Let's hope by Saturday we can see we really have turned a corner, but hopefully not bumped into George Michael.

No Careless Whispers like that please....gotta have faith

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

If we somehow find ourselves seven points clear in the automatic promotion spots with two games to play, I'd still put money on us throwing it away. 

Yeh but that's not just because we're a bunch of pessimistic b a stards... it's because we're cra p at maths an all.