Have we ever sacked a manager off the back of a win?

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

The win yesterday was big for Moore I’m lead to believe. 

Interesting. If true probably means this week is crucial for him. 2 games at home against promotion rivals.  Got to be looking for 4 points minimum really given the ground we have to make up. Mess it up then could be curtains if the quoted post is correct, but get it right and sets us up nicely for a busy period and we make ground on some rivals. 

• Like 1

Massive week still for Moore coming up 

we play two teams currently above and Plymouth also play two teams above us so people are dropping points 

Rotherham have two away games to starting with Ipswich and the Oxford 

considering bizarrely we are only 5points from second our history this season of beating those above us abs other results going our way with the inevitable dropped points in teams above us in at least two fixtures 

come 5pm Saturday we could be sat 3rd/4th less than 3 points from automatics 

what I would say is despite our injuries mounting up the football and chances created have dramatically improved 

with luongo byres windass and Gregory all back in the fold I see us turning the corner 

big big week for us 

it’s the Wednesday way to draw them now though or now we’ve edged our way back in lose them 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It's all about points now, no excuses, we are in the business part of the season and time to put points on the board and consolidate in the top 6, looking upwards. 

It's amazing really how crap you can be and still be only 2 points off the top 6, suppose that's L1 in a nutshell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, striker said:

It's all about points now, no excuses, we are in the business part of the season and time to put points on the board and consolidate in the top 6, looking upwards. 

It's amazing really how crap you can be and still be only 2 points off the top 6, suppose that's L1 in a nutshell.

Shsssssssssss   Dont say L1 is cr*p on here..............get you pelters!!!!!!  Totally agree with your summary,we are within touching distance of the play offs(though not as close as some think 3 of the 4 teams above us have games in hand)  ....but we should have had way more points by this stage,if we are to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Q:(to all) With our defensive frailty's(seen again yesterday caught playing out from the back) AS the same TBF.....would we withstand the Play Offs lottery and go through?...In particular with our inability to defend set pieces?

Are these not things that should be dealt with via coaching,and on the training field?  and sorted out by this point of our season?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Massive week still for Moore coming up 

we play two teams currently above and Plymouth also play two teams above us so people are dropping points 

Rotherham have two away games to starting with Ipswich and the Oxford 

considering bizarrely we are only 5points from second our history this season of beating those above us abs other results going our way with the inevitable dropped points in teams above us in at least two fixtures 

come 5pm Saturday we could be sat 3rd/4th less than 3 points from automatics 

what I would say is despite our injuries mounting up the football and chances created have dramatically improved 

with luongo byres windass and Gregory all back in the fold I see us turning the corner 

big big week for us 

it’s the Wednesday way to draw them now though or now we’ve edged our way back in lose them 

Totally agree,i think the week coming up will set out where our seasons going......................We really need the two wins more than ever,at a push win/draw  

• Like 1