Have we ever sacked a manager off the back of a win?

54 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

So why not sack him in the week leading up to the game

If he sacked Megson anyway, for what reason would Mandaric "want us to lose"? 

Perhaps not disrupting the squad before such a big match indicates the opposite.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, parajack said:

Shsssssssssss   Dont say L1 is cr*p on here..............get you pelters!!!!!!  Totally agree with your summary,we are within touching distance of the play offs(though not as close as some think 3 of the 4 teams above us have games in hand)  ....but we should have had way more points by this stage,if we are to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Q:(to all) With our defensive frailty's(seen again yesterday caught playing out from the back) AS the same TBF.....would we withstand the Play Offs lottery and go through?...In particular with our inability to defend set pieces?

Are these not things that should be dealt with via coaching,and on the training field?  and sorted out by this point of our season?

I don't mind stick, been on here long enough to ignore it 😀

You're right about games in hand though, good point and something I'd not considered.

I wouldn't back us to get promotion based on what I've seen. It's down to Moore to sort it out quickly, or Chansiri to make a change. Despite being an advocate for Moore when appointed, this season has parallels to other seasons when a managerial change was required to get  over the line re promotion, thinking about Paul Sturrock and Dave Jones days. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SettleForADraw said:

Aye, beat Bournemouth got 6 knocked off the 12 then got the sack, bizarre

tbh he didnt get sacked because we'd beaten Bournemouth, nor was it Gary Monk who "got 6 knocked off", it was the fact that we'd been playing dreadful football, had just lost 4 on the bounce before that including 2 games against relegation rivals, and we'd won 2 home matches in 11 months. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, striker said:

It's all about points now, no excuses, we are in the business part of the season and time to put points on the board and consolidate in the top 6, looking upwards. 

It's amazing really how crap you can be and still be only 2 points off the top 6, suppose that's L1 in a nutshell.

And we are crap..

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, The coach said:

I’m lead to believe if we draw or lose to mk it will also be big

Wonder if he (chansiri) has someone lined up.

So you go to all the trouble of finding someone..no doubt speaking with a few..how much..contract length etc etc.

And agree in principle...

In the mean time results pick up..score plenty of goals, make loads of chances..

Chansiri thinks fooookin ell...what am i gonna do now..