WEDNESDAY -V- GILLINGHAM - OMDT

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Totally unconvinced with Corbeanu,  I’ll cut him some slack for been out of position , but his end product and decision making is way way short 

Really? Only one that looks doing anything I thought. 

• Like 6

Lacked quality in their box. Other than that and one moment of poor marking we’ve been decent.

Optimistic we’ll turn this round. 

Dele and Wing have been poor. Dennis should replace one.

Theo is a real threat. Very impressed. 

Kamberi has been poor, but with only Berahino to replace him I hope he stays on.

Just now, Plonk said:

Really? Only one that looks doing anything I thought. 

He’s got a bit of skill and can get himself in wonderful positions,   I think his end product and decision making is really really poor 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

This is a classic League 1 game. 

Gillingham and Evans will be absolutely creaming themselves at how this is going. They're the latest bottom half team to pull our pants down. Add them to your Morecambe's, Shrewsbury's, Cambridge, Wimbledon, Cheltenham, Lincoln's etc. 

Knowing how soft as poo our teams are under Darren Moore I'd snap your hand off for a point now, I think that's the best we can hope for. 

That's the problem, we end up getting an equaliser and DM spins the positives about getting back into the game; unbeaten run blah blah blah.

Come on Wednesday - give us some Volume.

3 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Well, good to see everyone providing a measured response...

We're the better team, should be winning... unfortunately we've got little going forward and a bit of a soft underbelly at the back. One chance for them, one goal... we need 7 or 8 as a minimum.

Can't understand going for a high line for a deep free kick against a Steve Evans side though, we know they're going to be lumps that will win the first header... why give them 20 yards to flick the ball on to? Should sit deep and let the goalkeeper claim the first ball, or alternatively provide no room for a flicked header to find an onrushing attacker. The second I saw where we'd parked our line I thought we were in trouble from that free kick.

We're losing, that's providing the perfect measurement. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Totally unconvinced with Corbeanu,  I’ll cut him some slack for been out of position , but his end product and decision making is way way short 

Probably doesn't help he's playing as a wing back and is completely inexperienced in defending. Then has to put up with a striker force of Kamberi and Paterson. 

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

He’s MoM so far by light years.

Hes turning them inside out and has put some really dangerous balls in.

• Like 3