Boro appoint Wilder

ANDY

5 hours ago, Skyline said:

I really want him to fail miserably. Get found out and back to managing small teams in L1/L2.

But on the otherhand, if he's a success, it would be amazing to see United fans totally implode. 

Seems like about 90%of them have had long covid which rendered them in a coma since football started again in 2020... they are oblivious to the fact that he spent all that cash on one of the worst teams in premier League history and apparently his 'legacy' is one season 9th finish.....pigonomics

• Like 1

Aligned with his status? Please tell me he actually said this. Wtf is his status? Manager who had a few good seasons before imploding spectacularly basically. I hope he fails just as badly at boro, saddling Gibson with massive debt headaches in the process. Let's see how keen he is to see clubs punished when it's him in the firing line. 

• Like 2

On 07/11/2021 at 16:36, the third man said:

he will need Knill, is he still with them?

He's with the Welsh team now, but I can see that changing and Alan joining up with Wilder at Boro.

My brother bumped in to him on Eccy road a few weeks back and they ended up having a coffee. They know each other well from their time at Rotherham. He's a really nice guy and without a doubt, he was the wind in Wilder's sails. According to some in the football world, he was the brains behind dem blavdes success, not Wilder. 

He gets such an easy time in the media too, considering how much of a c0ckwomble he is.

Only person in the media I can think of who has called him out before was Simon Jordan.

Everyone else seems quite happy to buy into the humble, man of the people bs narrative that he has perpetuated over the years.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He gets such an easy time in the media too, considering how much of a c0ckwomble he is.

Only person in the media I can think of who has called him out before was Simon Jordan.

Everyone else seems quite happy to buy into the humble, man of the people bs narrative that he has perpetuated over the years.

Sounds like another ex-Blunts manager we know. 

• Like 1