Jump to content

Boro appoint Wilder


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I wonder if we will try and recall Wing. Can’t imagine him doing anything to help us out. 

 

You wouldn't imagine Warnock or Gibson doing us any favours in the first place either. Don't think it will make a difference. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Much as I can’t stand wilder or borough, it would be funny to see them do well, just to p1ss of dem blavdes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Pretty scummy that he's shafted Warnock out of a job.

 

Typical blades like behaviour

 

Good point. Didn't Warnock say he knew who would be replacing him? Which means Wilder was already discussing/agreeing to terms whilst Warnock was still manager.

 

Isn't that against the code of ethics for most managers? Or is that just something spun by managers to look loyal and sporting?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, trev said:

 

Good point. Didn't Warnock say he knew who would be replacing him? Which means Wilder was already discussing/agreeing to terms whilst Warnock was still manager.

 

Isn't that against the code of ethics for most managers? Or is that just something spun by managers to look loyal and sporting?

 

Yeah Warnock said he knew who it was. This does seem like it will have been engineered by wilder and his agent. It's not like Boro have spent loads and are not performing, they're only 4 points from the play offs.

 

If true, then once again wilder comes across as a self serving little bìtch. 

 

I wonder if he will raid the blades for any of the backroom team.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 0742 said:

 

Yeah Warnock said he knew who it was. This does seem like it will have been engineered by wilder and his agent. It's not like Boro have spent loads and are not performing, they're only 4 points from the play offs.

 

If true, then once again wilder comes across as a self serving little bìtch. 

 

I wonder if he will raid the blades for any of the backroom team.

 

he will need Knill, is he still with them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t mind Boro as a club (ignoring their owner) but obviously I can’t want them to do well now. 

 

It’s a good safe-ish club for Wilder to go to. 
 

I guess Wilder has been brought in to aim for promotion? ….but it’ll be interesting to see which way it goes… Wilder’s last job involved losing every week, will be make a habit of it ? 
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, the third man said:

 

he will need Knill, is he still with them?

 

No, he left a while ago, was also paid off. Although apparently when jok came in, he didn't want Knill around, so the club offered him half his salary left of his contract to leave, he said no and that he would stick the contract out. Couple of weeks later they paid him off in full. Over a million quid apparently. 

 

 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

I wonder if we will try and recall Wing. Can’t imagine him doing anything to help us out. 

Those two sentences contradict each other.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He's proper done the dirty on old Colin there hasn't he. 

 

Who knows, perhaps they approached him, but you wouldn't be surprised if Wilder's people made some overtures to Gibson too. 

 

He's clearly been desperate to get back into work now for a while. 

 

Dog eat dog. 

 

Or, in this case, Pig eat pig. 

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's proper done the dirty on old Colin there hasn't he. 

 

Who knows, perhaps they approached him, but you wouldn't be surprised if Wilder's people made some overtures to Gibson too. 

 

He's clearly been desperate to get back into work now for a while. 

 

Dog eat dog. 

 

Or, in this case, Pig eat pig. 

 

lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...