WEDNESDAY - v - LINCOLN CITY - omdt

It's like watching the same movie over and over again.

Not good enough Wednesday. Didn't try to win the ball back in the first half. Got a rollicking at half time, got a goal, played 10-15 minutes more football then went back to not trying, and gave the game away again in the last ten minutes.

Lazy play, lazy players. Not impressed.

• Like 1

Its the clock watching; holding on that gets me - just hoping to get over the line game management; that just backfires, fairly regularly.

Moore isn't a winner I'm afraid - we need to move on from this rut he's created.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Dooogs said:

How long do we need to try to hold on for a draw against the mighty Imps? #respectthepoint

Why do folk feel the need to (constantly) belittle the opposition?

The “mighty imps” are deservedly level  with SWFC in a fixture in the 3rd tier of English football 

Both those clubs merit that ‘status’ - end of

• Like 3

At approximately 2.40 pm I read the team sheet…at 2.47 pm I was out cutting the lawn and putting garden furniture away for winter thinking nothing good is going to come from that line up, didn’t come back in until 4.30ish…just in time to log on for the Lincoln equaliser. What an absolutely cracking afternoon!🎶” Don’t have any more, Mrs Moore”🎶

The one we have is enough for anyone!!!

• Like 2

💩 other then a 10min spell in second half and we should of been 3/4 down by then, they had 2 massive shouts for penalties. 

No doubt Moore sill say we were on top and should of won, we are unbeaten in 4 and we go again! 

GARBAGE FOOTBALL CLUELESS GET OUT WHILE WERE STILL IN THE MIX!!!

• Like 4