WEDNESDAY - v - LINCOLN CITY - omdt

I for one am looking forward to seeing more possession based attacking football...... 😂

Thanks Snoots.

Tough game I suspect but, I do think we'll edge it. I'm not sure how many 3.00am KO's I have left in me so a win would be welcome........

As always, I'm looking for fight and commitment first and foremost. If we can just get ahead by a couple of goals we'll be cruising.......ffs

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, horny owl said:

We’re playing against Lincoln City at home in the league and will probably lose

What the hell has happened to us?

We are looking to get on the front foot with a possession based attacking style!!! There's no pleasing some people.......😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Feels like a huge game today, a lot like Bolton. A win is a must to show our credentials for the season. Looking forward to going, though I have stopped guessing what the formation and line-up will be, I would just like to see a good performance!

🔵🦉⚪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TommyCraig said:

Is this the day the tide turns? 

Me and the Grandson always go on the South. Only time we've e ever been on the North we beat Preston 4-1 and Athde scored a wordie. He asked at the last game if we could try the North again, I'm a bit dubious, lack of legroom, a distinct lack of Werthers and also a bit shouty. 

However, what the little blighter asks for he always gets so the North stand has been booked and if we win that's where we will remain. 

Up the Owls

Hope you both have a great day and the tide does turn. It’ll save you a few bob if he converts you from South to North too.

I do think there’s been glimmers of improvement these last two games. We should have had 4 points and could have had 6, but ‘coulda shoulda’ gets you nowhere.

But we were dominant and impressive for about 65 minutes v Wimbledon and 45 v Cambridge. I hope Moore has learned key messages from both good and bad - less fannying at the back, a mate for Gregory, and Brown is not a winger.

There is a question-mark over our confidence at home. Let’s hope for an early goal, some luck, and a win.

• Thanks 1