WEDNESDAY - v - LINCOLN CITY - omdt

Seriously WTF you have corbeanu warming up around 74 mins he's striped ready to come on. Then Moore tells him to sit down and put his coat on.

Then 6 mins later they equalised, be then brings him on.

We get the ball to him up front, turns runs at them and nearly created a chance. 1 min later shdopo comes on and corbenu is moved to the right. WTF Moore WTF

• Thanks 1

Can't wait for the post match interview ... some huge positives playing the ball out with a back 3 ... almost gelling ... and our impact players are starting to fire ... but it's difficult with a home game expectations and toxic fans ... 

1 hour ago, A47Owl said:

Who did? 

Maybe Moore maybe someone else . All I know is when you sign 4 wingers and then play 14 league games and to my knowledge we’ve not played a formation with out an out wingers in you should start asking questions , because it’s just bizarre . It doesn’t make sense. 

• Like 1

When the owner lives overseas and you employ a manager who isn’t given any direction you have a team that has no purpose.

If I owned Wednesday then I’d be meeting with my management and coaching team on the Monday having spent Sunday with my video team asking them to explain around 30 situations today where we made the wrong decision with the ball.

I would then ask why our work rate is at 60% and why players are so unfit we have a very long injury list.

I would meet with the players and they’d know exactly what I wanted in terms of passion and effort.

The fans can see what isn’t there and we cannot see what is there in terms of tactical formations and playing style. Owls fans aren’t stupid yet our manager comes out every week and says nothing of value to his customers.

Paul Warne on radio Sheffield explained it in full and said he wasn’t happy with one of his players. His players said they worked solely on fitness pre season…we didn’t. 

The reliance on Baz is scary and doesn’t work. 3 times in the last 10 minutes Johnson had the ball wide with space to get it delivered yet Baz ran towards him and we played it square to him and got closed down. And he cannot take a set piece ever.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Nope.But he could well be a week on Monday if we lose at Cheltenham.

I’m not saying that I agree with this, but I don’t think Chansiri will sack DM whilst we’re only just outside the play offs.

If we fall into the bottom half of the table, then, yes, I think he might.

10 minutes decent football out of 90..Its slow...its stagnant, its mainly crap to watch...we have players who are bloody frightened of playing for the team...Corbineau did more in his first run than Berahino did all the bloody game...Fizz was absolutely excellent...but needs to bloody shoot...4 or 5 times we looked for a pass when a shot was on...its fear..Its a defensive mindset thats totally down to the manager... 

• Like 2

Just now, Kew Owl said:

I’m not saying that I agree with this, but I don’t think Chansiri will sack DM whilst we’re only just outside the play offs.

If we fall into the bottom half of the table, then, yes, I think he might.

Personally, I reckon it will come to that if we start slipping down the table and get cut adrift from the chasing pack.but momentum seems to have this habit of moving and moving quickly in regards to the turgid performances that we are seeing at the moment.