WEDNESDAY - v - LINCOLN CITY - omdt

4 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I guess I know nothing about football because 5 mins in and I don’t really know what formation we are actually playing here. 
Johnson seems to be the left hand sided centre back in a three??

And Palmer the right hand CB?

That can’t be right??

It took 5 minutes of head shaking and looking on in stunned disbelief to take it all in.

Yes. Moore picked an 11 with 1 CB and played a formation with 3 CB's one of which was a wide midfielder who has probably never played in that position in his life.

What a great way to try and find some consistency and get on the front foot at home.

How unsurprising it was to see us undone by a set piece in the air with only one CB on the pitch. 

The manager only has himself to blame for the justified criticism coming his way.  

On 23/10/2021 at 15:11, Shadowl said:

I understand what you're saying but all the away comentary can talk about is what formation we are playing because it's so unclear. Which is the problem.

Yes, it is. I was just asking for patience before the game kicked off. Half an hour after it did, it was clear what the problem was. Not only did the away commentary not know the formation but neither did our players either   Another poor performance and result. But what else is there to do then to continue being patient?