Alternatives.

We need to start putting our energy into putting pressure on the chairman.

Never known fans put up with the amount of crap as us. Don’t care if Moore goes or not or whether we go up or not. We won’t do anything in the long term 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I think history tells us we need a thinker at the helm to get us promoted.

Howard Wilkinson, although I was an SWFC supporter back then, I was a little too young, but I understand he had a methodology that was unique at the time and it worked for us.

Atkinson brought the best out of individuals and created a team spirit, made a team out of a bunch of players where some weren't good enough but as a whole it just worked.

Megson had an ideal that you bring the right players in, play in a certain way and force your own style against the opposition.

What is available right now if we were to get rid of Moore, because I can't see anyone standing out.   I'm not a fan of Moore at all, and i'd be happy if he walked today, but I cannot see an alternative, especially as we are a third tier side and one run by someone who is seemingly very hard to work for.

I'm scratching my head.   Any thoughts fellow Owls?

I agree with all of that mate

45 minutes ago, WendyOK said:

If only there was an ex SWFC player. 
Who the fans loved. 
Who always played with 110%. 
Who’s got promotion on his CV. 
Who’s said he’d love to manager Swfc. 

No fancy Dan’s these days.

He’d do well.

F2F89ADC-9882-477F-953A-0E18B97C8B96.png.d46c0aa1810e2aed17f9b716c95dd52c.png

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Paul Cook

Alex Neil

Danny Cowley

Darren Ferguson

Grant McCann

Vladimir Ivic

Tony Mowbray

Mark Robins

Kenny Jackett

Daniel Stendel

If any of the above would be willing to work under a total cretin like DC, then I’d happily have them manage at S6.

I’m fine with giving Moore a bit of time to turn us around but he’s floundering right now.

57 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I think history tells us we need a thinker at the helm to get us promoted.

Howard Wilkinson, although I was an SWFC supporter back then, I was a little too young, but I understand he had a methodology that was unique at the time and it worked for us.

Atkinson brought the best out of individuals and created a team spirit, made a team out of a bunch of players where some weren't good enough but as a whole it just worked.

Megson had an ideal that you bring the right players in, play in a certain way and force your own style against the opposition.

What is available right now if we were to get rid of Moore, because I can't see anyone standing out.   I'm not a fan of Moore at all, and i'd be happy if he walked today, but I cannot see an alternative, especially as we are a third tier side and one run by someone who is seemingly very hard to work for.

I'm scratching my head.   Any thoughts fellow Owls?

ALEX NEIL

Guest LondonOwl313
23 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Feels like we’ve missed the boat with Lowe. Better clubs than us will be looking at him now

We’re 7 points behind Plymouth with a game in hand, then 33 games left to play. 

I’m pretty sure that if we went full blooded for Lowe, offering more money than he gets there, then he’d definitely come here. He knows what the score is at this club.. we should go and get him as we’re going nowhere under Moore

3 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Paul Cook

Alex Neil

Danny Cowley

Darren Ferguson

Grant McCann

Vladimir Ivic

Tony Mowbray

Mark Robins

Kenny Jackett

Daniel Stendel

If any of the above would be willing to work under a total cretin like DC, then I’d happily have them manage at S6.

I’m fine with giving Moore a bit of time to turn us around but he’s floundering right now.

Apart from Stendl that list is dross!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Paul Cook

Alex Neil

Danny Cowley

Darren Ferguson

Grant McCann

Vladimir Ivic

Tony Mowbray

Mark Robins

Kenny Jackett

Daniel Stendel

I’m sure Robins would be delighted to leave Coventry 4th place in the Championship to come here… the rest of them are very average managers, just like the one we’ve got

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

We’re 7 points behind Plymouth with a game in hand, then 33 games left to play. 

I’m pretty sure that if we went full blooded for Lowe, offering more money than he gets there, then he’d definitely come here. He knows what the score is at this club.. we should go and get him as we’re going nowhere under Moore

I’d be delighted if it happened but just can’t see it