WEDNESDAY -V- OXFORD UNITED - omdt

We are three points off the play offs with a game in hand on most sides, but it’s the poor standard of football, tactical naivety and lack of any real rhythm to our play which is going to bring pressure on DM. Defeat to Bolton next week could see that pressure converted into action by DC. 

• Like 2

From Moore’s first game against Rotherham I’ve had my doubts.  If ever there was a time for sending out an unchanged team and hoping for Luton 1st half performance level rather than Luton 2nd half debacle that was it.  Instead, Moore tried tinkering with the lineup and in doing so threw away what might have been points that saved our season.  Since then I’ve seen absolutely nothing to suggest improvement under his leadership.

Despite this, for some reason I can’t quite fathom, I’m still in favour of giving Moore till the end of the season.  Probably because I’ve no faith in the club’s ability to find an adequate replacement.

If you don’t fight in this league, you don’t win games 

Oxford deserved all 3pts from the first minute to the last,  felt the officials were absolutely terrible I can’t lie but we’re just not fighting hard enough for me 

Plain and simple lack of effort 

Just now, Steve Down South said:

From Moore’s first game against Rotherham I’ve had my doubts.  If ever there was a time for sending out an unchanged team and hoping for Luton 1st half performance level rather than Luton 2nd half debacle that was it.  Instead, Moore tried tinkering with the lineup and in doing so threw away what might have been points that saved our season.  Since then I’ve seen absolutely nothing to suggest improvement under his leadership.

Despite this, for some reason I can’t quite fathom, I’m still in favour of giving Moore till the end of the season.  Probably because I’ve no faith in the club’s ability to find an adequate replacement.

Understand what you are saying, seems to be same crap whoever is in charge!

"I don't mind dropping into League 1. At least we might get to see some wins."

FFS, we've got rid of the overpaid wasters, brought in some younger, hungrier players and still I am watching absolute bobar in L1. It's an F-ing joke. This is going to need a major turnaround  very quickly to inspire any confidence in Moore's tactics. I suspect he's already a dead man walking.

• Like 1

Just now, Owlabroad2001 said:

I’m sick of supporting this poo team. We’ve been poo for so long now it’s just embarrassing. Wouldn’t it be easy if we could just divorce Wednesday like you can with wives? Lol

Only difference is, before the divorce Wednesday have already taken us for all we’ve got (emotionally).  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

For to say it, will will not go up with this manager.

He needs to be prepping the side for a battle first then to play football. I think the manager and the players think everyone's going just role over

Yes, exactly, we need more battlers and scrappers, people like Paterson who put themselves about and get stuck in.

We’re a soft touch still, I’m afraid 

4 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

For to say it, will will not go up with this manager.

He needs to be prepping the side for a battle first then to play football. I think the manager and the players think everyone's going just role over

Agree,  there’s not enough fight, plain and simple hard graft will get you results in this division 

Conceding last minute goals like that is down to lack of urgency and concentration, time and time again were caught out because we obviously think we’re too good for the division and little old Oxford shouldn’t have the audacity to score against us