Na na na na na na na na na, you’ve got Ryan Lowe

I for one will be giving Ryan Lowe a proper ovation at Plymouth next week and I’m hoping others will do the same. A great player for us in his own way who always gave his all. I always felt that he loved playing for Wednesday and he definitely got ‘the massive’ thing when so many, including our porcine neighbours, never did.

My favourite Ryan Lowe moment was Walsall away on Boxing Day when he put us 1-0 up and ran the whole way along two sides of the ground milking it for all it was worth with us.

It was a typical Wednesday performance though as they scored twice after 93 minutes and we somehow managed to lose.

#wawawarentweRyan?

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, TbagMcgraw said:

Would have loved to have seen Lowe given a season in the Championship after promotion. Good player, and you always felt confident he'd score.

Was really annoyed when Dave Jones let him go.

Bagged goals in Lg1 and Lg2. Deserved a chance to at least test himself in the Championship. 

Even more annoying when we signed Jay Bothroyd and Mamaddy Sidibe to replace him. 

He was a good finisher Ryan Lowe.

• Like 9

Should have got given a crack in champioship

great player for us at the time 

wish we’d had signed him a lot earlier

I’ve a soft spot for him snd get the feeling his history with us isn’t over yet and will return at some capacity 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DevonOwls said:

I for one will be giving Ryan Lowe a proper ovation at Plymouth next week and I’m hoping others will do the same. A great player for us in his own way who always gave his all. I always felt that he loved playing for Wednesday and he definitely got ‘the massive’ thing when so many, including our porcine neighbours, never did.

My favourite Ryan Lowe moment was Walsall away on Boxing Day when he put us 1-0 up and ran the whole way along two sides of the ground milking it for all it was worth with us.

It was a typical Wednesday performance though as they scored twice after 93 minutes and we somehow managed to lose.

#wawawarentweRyan?

Hi Ryan

For a player who was with us for such a short time. Rare for a player to have left with pretty much the whole fanbase having such a high opinion. Personally thought it was the wrong choice to release him. Always wish his clubs well. (Except when they play us of course)

• Like 1