Shaw & Urhogide

2 hours ago, 1867Heaven said:

Well I spoke to his mum and she said I was being rude asking about her sons ongoing contract negotiations....she also wondered how I thought she’d know anything about Ugohide’s ongoing contract negotiations that lasted until the summer.....sounds like he had 3 choices and he chose the one that had his interests furthest from their mind, shame really...bet his agent got a decent payday out of it though, with him going “abroad” 

Didn't Dom Howson also report that Shaw was only asking for £3k too, or is he wrong as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Didn't Dom Howson also report that Shaw was only asking for £3k too, or is he wrong as well.

Yeah, that's how (Biggsy I think) tried to spin it, what he didn't make clear IIRC was the £3K was on top of what had already been offered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 1867Heaven said:

Well I spoke to his mum and she said I was being rude asking about her sons ongoing contract negotiations....she also wondered how I thought she’d know anything about Ugohide’s ongoing contract negotiations that lasted until the summer.....sounds like he had 3 choices and he chose the one that had his interests furthest from their mind, shame really...bet his agent got a decent payday out of it though, with him going “abroad” 

Never said he not done well out of where he’s gone it’s all about money and if you got offered more you’d more than likely go as I would ? As for shaws dad well he didn’t tell me to keep my nose out when I asked him and I wasn’t only one there when he said it go in a certain pub not too far from Asda at handsworth they’ll tell ya same 😳 no doubt he wasn’t happy at what had gone on but there you go

On 08/09/2021 at 13:58, adamwestsleftear said:

It's a real shame we didn't sign these two young studs up.

Both needed to be nurtured on the teets of the older players. Bannans iron bru infused milk but also Patos heaving cleavage..

Instead they get stolen and sucked into the abyss.. never to be seen again

Bitty!!🤢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Neither of these two have played yet. 

Did you seriously believe that either of them were bought as immediate first team squad players?

Whatever your thoughts are about Celtic as a club, they do have a reputation of acquiring young players on relatively long contracts and, in footballing terms, relatively low wages, and developing them and gradually introducing those that are good enough into the first team squad.

Whether either of these two players will make the grade, only time will tell, but they were both signed on 4 year contracts so they've got plenty of time to see if it works out.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chilli said:

Did you seriously believe that either of them were bought as immediate first team squad players?

Whatever your thoughts are about Celtic as a club, they do have a reputation of acquiring young players on relatively long contracts and, in footballing terms, relatively low wages, and developing them and gradually introducing those that are good enough into the first team squad.

Whether either of these two players will make the grade, only time will tell, but they were both signed on 4 year contracts so they've got plenty of time to see if it works out.

I thought the move would be bad for them but I didn't think it would be this bad, they haven't even been deemed worthy of a chance yet.