Morecambe - V - Wednesday OMDT

Guest Kagoshimaowl

How is this 0-0? We are all over them. Playing quite well but Corbeanu or Sow need to come on for Paterson. He’s never been a winger!!

I have no bloody idea how we’re not winning this. One little glance going the right way in the six yard box and it’s 1-0.

The goal is coming, the win is coming, the clean sheet is coming, and Finally, I’m also going to go downstairs and get a drink and a snack.

• Haha 2

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Don’t suppose anyone has a stream for this? 

Can't believe people ask this, these days 

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

How is this 0-0? We are all over them. Playing quite well but Corbeanu or Sow need to come on for Paterson. He’s never been a winger!!

Apart from last Saturday when he set the first goal up.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

HT 0-0 

That will do. 

The game started pretty even in the first 20 minutes, then we pretty much took control of the game.  

Plenty of chances created going forward, just lacking that cutting edge.  Most of our attacks are coming down the left, Johnson putting crosses in, Brown has been a live wire.  

Palmer has done well so far filling in at centre back  looks comfortable.  

There were some periods where we played some nice intricate passing, looking a lot more like a team.  

Plenty of attacking options on the bench.  Sow, Corbeanu and Kamberi could all be involved at some point.  

Need to start the second half strong and get that goal.  

looking at the half time stats, 66% posession 0 shots on target and 0 clear cut chances.

That needs to change.

Moving the ball around well but it needs to happen 15 yards further up the pitch.

Were going to have to unlock them, there not going to come out and have a go at us like Rotherham did last week.

8 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

We are much, much better than these. The longer we go without scoring, the more they'll believe that can snatch a win. Kamberi for Gregory at the hour mark for me.

We've played some good stuff up til now.

I would bring Kamberi on and keep Gregory on. Go for it with 2 strikers, got to increase our chances of scoring.

• Like 1