Wednesday v Sunderland off ?

Guest Garryswfcowl72

I'd have thought with the new found optimism amongst the fans and it would seem the players, we (fans and players) alike would have been busting a gut to get this game played against Sunderland, but it would appear that some folk have lost their nerve just because BPF has been called up internationally, bit cowardly as I see it. 

Hey ho. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

I'd have thought with the new found optimism amongst the fans and it would seem the players, we (fans and players) alike would have been busting a gut to get this game played against Sunderland, but it would appear that some folk have lost their nerve just because BPF has been called up internationally, bit cowardly as I see it. 

Hey ho. 

Didn't realise you'll be playing.

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Hey ho. 

Have you not seen wildsmith recently?

Just now, SiJ said:

You'd be complaining if they sold the tickets now and the game was called off later. 

No pleasing some people. 

International squads are finalised by Thursday and ourselves and Sunderland will make a decision then. 

The tickets would still be valid for the rescheduled date should the fixture be moved, so what's the harm in having them on sale now?

1 hour ago, Westfield Owl said:

The tickets would still be valid for the rescheduled date should the fixture be moved, so what's the harm in having them on sale now?

Because some people would be guaranteed to not be able to go on the rescheduled game, and then be out of pocket, and lets face it, would you want to be added to the refund list?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Sunderland have had two call ups so far, not every squad has been announced yet.

been on sunderland forum looks like they dont have any more likely to be picked , they are worried we might. they know of bfpeacock and know we aint had a scotland call up. so who else can we get picked?  i thought this game was 95% going to be off now i think it will go ahead . 

• Like 2