Wednesday v Sunderland off ?

Guest Garryswfcowl72

6 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Why is Kamberi a definite though.. it looks like they have 4 more established players than him in that position and he wasn’t in the squad last time 

Think Corbeanu is likely as he was in last time.. but does he even count because someone mentioned something about them having to have been involved in games and he’s not played yet 

I think we’ll have BPF and Corbeanu called up and nobody else. Kamberi and Luongo won’t be called up and the Scottish players already haven’t been included. So from our side the game will be on unless Sunderland have 3 called up 

Was just going on what Birleyowl said on Kamberi.

3 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Why is Kamberi a definite though.. it looks like they have 4 more established players than him in that position and he wasn’t in the squad last time 

Think Corbeanu is likely as he was in last time.. but does he even count because someone mentioned something about them having to have been involved in games and he’s not played yet 

I think we’ll have BPF and Corbeanu called up and nobody else. Kamberi and Luongo won’t be called up and the Scottish players already haven’t been included. So from our side the game will be on unless Sunderland have 3 called up 

They do have 4 more established strikers, but:

2 of those established strikers are now in their 30’s. Albania may want to start looking to the future.

Albania also has 3 games coming up in early September. Not the best scheduling for older players.

Kamberi is now playing league football in England - which buys him more credibility

He’s started this season well for Wednesday.

I wouldn’t say he’s a definite to be called up. There’s also Myrto Uzuni trying to break into the squad. But it’s a strong possibility.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.