Wednesday v Sunderland off ?

Guest Garryswfcowl72

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

been on sunderland forum looks like they dont have any more likely to be picked , they are worried we might. they know of bfpeacock and know we aint had a scotland call up. so who else can we get picked?  i thought this game was 95% going to be off now i think it will go ahead . 

Kamberi for definite.

Potentially Corbeanu.

Unless there’s a major change to amber list quarantine laws in the next week, I’ll be at Hillsborough for this game.

It will be the first time I’ve been able to see Wednesday play since May 4, 2008 (the relegation must win against Norwich - Deon Dublin’s last game).

I’ll be absolutely ******** gutted if it is postponed.

• Like 3

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

3 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

We’ll need to be scoring at least three to win this game I think. Not confident with Calamity Joe. 

I'm not saying owt but BPF as hardly had a save to make from open play so as long as our back four stays strong there's nowt to worry about. 

• Like 1

Probably me, but hate international breaks, and international football for that matter (hoped we'd avoid it in L1)...just an inconvenience for the important business at hand. 

Many international games always seem a bit pointless, especially the friendly games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist
12 minutes ago, striker said:

Probably me, but hate international breaks, and international football for that matter (hoped we'd avoid it in L1)...just an inconvenience for the important business at hand. 

Many international games always seem a bit pointless, especially the friendly games.

They are ev n more pointless when the pl are refusing to send over 60 players to red list countries...

33 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

The way he dealt with crosses on Saturday was as good as pulling off wonder saves.

He gives massive confidence to the back four, which in turn gives them confidence to perform better. Watch that disappear after one Wildsmith blunder when he plays.

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Would be amazed if corbeanu doesn’t get called up, so with peacock that would be three to call it off surely?

Why is Kamberi a definite though.. it looks like they have 4 more established players than him in that position and he wasn’t in the squad last time 

Think Corbeanu is likely as he was in last time.. but does he even count because someone mentioned something about them having to have been involved in games and he’s not played yet 

I think we’ll have BPF and Corbeanu called up and nobody else. Kamberi and Luongo won’t be called up and the Scottish players already haven’t been included. So from our side the game will be on unless Sunderland have 3 called up