Premier League 21/22

28 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

And I don’t care about City’s oil riches 

They also get my vote on winning the league every time over Man Utd 

The most nauseating, self entitled, narcissistic club on the planet whose supporters deserve misery 

I hate them more than the pigs 

Agreed.

Still hate the Pigsore than them.

Getting fed up of reading about games called off due to injuries and Covid. 

There needs to be repercussions for it sooner rather than later. Teams should be made to play with the players they have available. We’re not seeing many U23 or U18’s drafted in are we?

It frustrates me because the managers who’ve looked after their players, managed to get the players to buy into vaccinations etc are the ones punished.

Southampton V Newcastle called off. What happens in 2 months when the game gets rescheduled? Southampton have 4 first team players out injured and, Newcastle are at full strength? It’s just not fair. 

Any team asking for a postponement should be hit with a points deduction at the same time. Either play with what you’ve got or, postpone the game and lose a point. 

3 hours ago, 0wl18 said:

Getting fed up of reading about games called off due to injuries and Covid. 

There needs to be repercussions for it sooner rather than later. Teams should be made to play with the players they have available. We’re not seeing many U23 or U18’s drafted in are we?

It frustrates me because the managers who’ve looked after their players, managed to get the players to buy into vaccinations etc are the ones punished.

Southampton V Newcastle called off. What happens in 2 months when the game gets rescheduled? Southampton have 4 first team players out injured and, Newcastle are at full strength? It’s just not fair. 

Any team asking for a postponement should be hit with a points deduction at the same time. Either play with what you’ve got or, postpone the game and lose a point. 

Seems a bit ridiculous to not be required to use u23s, or under, when certain clubs are quite happy to use such players in the FA and EFL Cups.

• Like 1

Daylight robbery today. Obviously city are a top side and Pep is a great guy but city have benefitted from refereeing decisions all season. There is a clear bias towards them,  similar to what I saw with Man Utd under Fergie.

Agree with some of the above posts - Arsenal are on their way back and Arteta has turned them around without doubt. They can get 4th this season. 

Edited by Bouncing Owl
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I'm watching bein sports and keys, gray and de Jong laughing at spurs/watford players in the tunnel stood about next to each other really closely, then coming out in single file. pure lip service as social distancing 

What's the point of social distancing in the tunnel when they are all going to come into close contact with each other on the pitch ? 

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Seeing a lot of Liverpool (and others) seriously suggesting that Abu Dhabi have bought the refs. 

Yeah, I'm seeing this now. 

Honestly, it's just beyond laughable. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I loved that day way back when Denis Law saw his little back heeler for City send Manchester United down. We had a big attendance and lots of fighting in that 4-4 draw the following season !

It didnt send them down.

Its one of the big myths he did.