The Wilderless Years

8 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Still don't think they'll finish in the playoffs. But has to be said Heckingbottom has done well with them so far. Blade mate of mine says that apparently Heckingbottom is pretty much using the same approach and system that Wilder used and that the players are comfortable/familiar with.

1 points off now with 2 games in hand. It’s looking very favourable for them now unfortunately. Let’s hope the honeymoon doesn’t last. 

Let's be fair aswell, on paper they're better than Huddersfield (happy to be proved wrong Saturday) i'd say better than Blackburn, Luton. Sides like WBA, QPR, Forest, Boro are probably all on a level with them but if they manage to get in the play offs against a Blackburn or Hudds you'd have to fear the worst

2 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Let's be fair aswell, on paper they're better than Huddersfield (happy to be proved wrong Saturday) i'd say better than Blackburn, Luton. Sides like WBA, QPR, Forest, Boro are probably all on a level with them but if they manage to get in the play offs against a Blackburn or Hudds you'd have to fear the worst

Blackburn are on a terrible run, 4 points from their last 5 games, but still i hope they do manage to hold out

The championship table is mad, even 15th are only 9 points behind 6th and have a game in hand.