The Wilderless Years

I see Kell “I’m the second Jessica Ennis with my support for the Blades” Brook has tipped up in directors box now a) He’s relevant again for a short time and b) They’re doing well up into the play offs again..

Stand name to follow soon !

I don’t get why managers don’t stamp that out in their squad, I wouldn’t accept it - hit and miss, fair enough, but trying to be clever - no excuse

Jesus Christ I’d be absolutely fuming - that could be difference of momentum and getting into playoffs and he’s t0ssed about with it 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

I don’t get why managers don’t stamp that out in their squad, I wouldn’t accept it - hit and miss, fair enough, but trying to be clever - no excuse

Jesus Christ I’d be absolutely fuming - that could be difference of momentum and getting into playoffs and he’s t0ssed about with it 

You hate to say, but Sharp would have banged that in. 

Forest the better side, but they look like one of those teams who knock it around quite well but are a bit toothless when it comes to the crunch. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

I said the exact same thing, I'd be fining him for that.

Even his starting position directly in line with the ball annoyed me. 

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

I said the exact same thing, I'd be fining him for that.

Even his starting position directly in line with the ball annoyed me. 

In such a critical game too. 

Get the sense this will be a huge weekend in that race for the Championship play offs (Blackburn go to Fulham, Boro v Luton) and the dozy tw@t goes and does that.