The Wilderless Years

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

image.png.603b2b93ab61b3a455cb281bd72de6cb.png

That's what they've got coming up. 

Would say those are some pretty big games. 

Hardly follow Championship now for obvious reasons, but other than 'Boro and Forest, which others are big games?

Looks a decent fixture run to me. Any team going for promotion should be getting results against most of them?

Just now, Skyline said:

Hardly follow Championship now for obvious reasons, but other than 'Boro and Forest, which others are big games?

Looks a decent fixture run to me. Any team going for promotion should be getting results against most of them?

Cov are just outside the top 6 and have been strong at home all season. 

Millwall and Blackpool are having solid seasons in mid-table. 

Looking at the Scrubbers remaining fixtures, they play 7 matches (half their remaining fixtures) against sides that are still in the fight for either the top 6 or top 2.

I’m not sure how this compares to the other sides up there and their run ins but I bet there are easier ones than this.

Millwall a

Forest h

Boro h

Coventry a

Blackpool a

Barnsley h

Stoke a 

QPR h

Bournemouth h

Reading h

Bristol a

Cardiff h

QPR a

Fulham h

I know we're viewing em through tinted specs and all that but it always seems to me that when the lose games they don't lose ground and when they win a game they go up 6 places. They always seem to be in touch regardless of what they do. They've obviously hit a lucky spell at the moment judging by last night. Reight don't want em to go up so might put some money on em. What's their odds etc? 

5 hours ago, Big Malc said:

Keeper was a foot off his line before the pen was taken

While down to 10 Berge, who was on a yellow, deliberately stuck the nut on a Blackburn player.  Ref saw it and just gave him a talking to.

Spawniest gets going.

Scruffs were banging on about how ref tried to stop them winning.

8 hours ago, Hohenschwangau said:

They are on a roll, beating Blackburn, Fulham and WBA in recent games.

All three of whom were/are in the middle of their worst run of the season. Fulham had drawn their previous 4 when they played them. West Brom have won 1 of their last 11, and the pigs played them in the middle of a 5-game run without a goal. Blackburn have just gone 5 games goalless for the first time in their history, and had their main striker injured.

6 hours ago, Big Malc said:

Keeper was a foot off his line before the pen was taken

While down to 10 Berge, who was on a yellow, deliberately stuck the nut on a Blackburn player.  Ref saw it and just gave him a talking to.

Spawniest gets going.

Saw the pen live on SSN.

Could tell he was going to miss it, just by his stance. 

Was a solid save but a crap penalty too.

25 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Saw the pen live on SSN.

Could tell he was going to miss it, just by his stance. 

Was a solid save but a crap penalty too.

Agree with that mate.

Could tell easily which way it was going to go. Good save in that he pushed it away well but it was telegraphed 

1 hour ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Usual case that they end up losing but others around them drop points aswell. It was sods law Dingles would end up beating Boro today. Hopefully the pigs just miss out.

Like I said earlier, when they lose they don't lose ground but when they win they shoot up the table. Don't know how they do it.