Seats removed

Guest Garryswfcowl72

Now I’ve seen the suggestion it might be a standing area literally anything else will be a massive disappointment! Used to stand there quite a bit as a kid. I’d love to go with my kids and stand at a Wednesday match again! Would definitely try to pick a day when it is tipping it down for the full experience!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

Now I’ve seen the suggestion it might be a standing area literally anything else will be a massive disappointment! Used to stand there quite a bit as a kid. I’d love to go with my kids and stand at a Wednesday match again! Would definitely try to pick a day when it is tipping it down for the full experience!

Used to love it on there, me and my best mate used to go on there when we were kids. 

Guest Jack the Hat
27 minutes ago, Garryswfcowl72 said:

Just seen this photo of the crows nest all the seats have gone wonder whats happening with it ?

194286F4-D0C1-40F4-A5FC-0A3FE2037D81.jpeg

Melle Mel was right - white lines blow away.

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Some daft comments in this thread 

FFS GROW UP

Now on a serious note I think the seats have hopefully been taken away to open that North West corner of the ground as a water slide 

Especially in this weather ☀️

Weeeeeeeeeeee… I mean booooooo! 

• Haha 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

DC is getting an image of his face put onto the seats. Can’t wait to place my fat hairy ar*e on it!

Just now, hasthagotanycheese said:

Surely we would have seen pricing for a standing area on the season ticket release if this was the plan.

Does anyone seriously believe that Hillsborough will EVER see a standing section again?

Not a hope in hell.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Probably used them to replace broken ones in other areas.

Thats right, apparently there have been more broken last season than ever before due to balls hitting them and no fans to protect the seats

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, pahowl said:

Thats right, apparently there have been more broken last season than ever before due to balls hitting them and no fans to protect the seats

No kop seat was ever safe from a Kadeem Harris free kick!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1