Seats removed

Guest Garryswfcowl72

4 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

This worries me a bit.

Looking so green, so early could suggest it’s just been reseeded and by December it will be a poor condition again.

Id presume maintenance on a Desso pitch in the off season would mean it wouldn’t look playable 4 weeks after the season has finished.

Lots of sun recently and the pitch gets watered daily hmmm 🤔 

1 hour ago, Mcguigan said:

We were informed by the installers that “ You’ll will never get a playing surface that will cut up and it will always be level and even”. Yet through most of last season, the pitch did exactly that and looked worn out and far from level and even.

So what I’m suggesting is that maybe, because the pitch looks in such a healthy condition in that picture, so early into the off season. We’ve gone for the cheap and quick option of just over seeding last season pitch, which could again lead to issues in the winter months, rather than a new pitch.

Just my thoughts, nowt to get excited about.

I am sure that some photo's were released by the club at the end of the season. They showed the top layer being removed and the pitc being re- seeded.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

Using them for our deference for next season and at half time we move the seats to the other side of the pitch for our deference the 2nd half 

They'll certainly turn quicker than Borner, Van Aken and Lees plus they'll show more urgency than Palmer to get back in position.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

We were informed by the installers that “ You’ll will never get a playing surface that will cut up and it will always be level and even”. Yet through most of last season, the pitch did exactly that and looked worn out and far from level and even.

So what I’m suggesting is that maybe, because the pitch looks in such a healthy condition in that picture, so early into the off season. We’ve gone for the cheap and quick option of just over seeding last season pitch, which could again lead to issues in the winter months, rather than a new pitch.

Just my thoughts, nowt to get excited about.

And you deduced all that from one photo?

I’ll pass your concerns re the grass being the wrong shade of green for the time of year to Tim, the head groundsman!

• Haha 2

Guest Mcguigan
48 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

And you deduced all that from one photo?

I’ll pass your concerns re the grass being the wrong shade of green for the time of year to Tim, the head groundsman!

You could kiss my ass it the same time if you like. 

Smarmy sod. 

24 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

You could kiss my ass it the same time if you like. 

Smarmy sod. 

Sooner not ........ but feel free to carry on with your pathetic, infantile, ridiculous attempts at club bashing ......

#grasswrongshadeofgreenforthetimeofyear ...... Oooooh mi ribs 🙂 🙂 🙂 

• Haha 3

Wasn’t the reason the pitch was not as good last year, due to there not being time to relay it because of the shorter summer break? But eh, let’s not miss a chance to kick the club in the balls.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Wasn’t the reason the pitch was not as good last year, due to there not being time to relay it because of the shorter summer break? But eh, let’s not miss a chance to kick the club in the balls.

Dunno was it? 

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

somehow I don't think the colour would go down too well. unless if you do the opposite i.e. spray water it turns blue?

I'm pretty sure the ones taken away were blue lol

Guest Therealrealist
27 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Sooner not ........ but feel free to carry on with your pathetic, infantile, ridiculous attempts at club bashing ......

Club bashing🤣..the club bashes itself all the time..with a wrecking ball..miley cyrus stylee..dont take it so personal😟

Guest Andy W
On 16/06/2021 at 12:33, SallyCinnamon said:

Going for 500 quid each in the megastore.

Great way to raise cash.

lol

Taking the stadium apart bit by bit ready to liquidate the club

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Club bashing🤣..the club bashes itself all the time..with a wrecking ball..miley cyrus stylee..dont take it so personal😟

That's the problem ....... I & many others do take it personally ........ Maybe I should join a site for Wednesdayite's  🙂

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, casbahowl said:

That's the problem ....... I & many others do take it personally ........ Maybe I should join a site for Wednesdayite's  🙂

Join the wednesday sing..you will love it...everything is super..nothing wrong at swfc at all..everybody is uber psitive..suppose they are pwopa wednesday fans on there..all massive chansiri fans💪

40 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

IRONY ALERT

Casbahowl accuses another poster of being infantile...did they miss off your stupid laugh emoji?

Edited by kobayashi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Join the wednesday sing..you will love it...everything is super..nothing wrong at swfc at all..everybody is uber psitive..suppose they are pwopa wednesday fans on there..all massive chansiri fans💪

Clearly a member yourself with your in depth knowledge of TWS 🙂