Our players under contract for next season

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

If Brentford dont go up I think they'll go back in for Bannan

Me too, and WBA nick Josh for free 

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Looking at the out of contract players and the players I’d offer contracts to, also assuming Bannan leaves and Moore sticks with 3 at the back and wingbacks, I’d be looking at a starting 11 of...

New keeper

Dunkley

Iorfa

Hutchinson

Palmer

Dele-Bashiru

Luongo

New midfielder 

New left wingback 

Windass

Paterson

Still wanting us to play a wing back formation? 

Why?

3 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

We sold Grant to Rochdale in January, he made 20 appearances and scored 1 goal, he will face us next season. 

I would only keep players like Dele-Bashiru and Adedoyin and any other young player who resigns. I don't care about the rest aside from Iorfa really.

He won't. Rochdale's results were worse than ours and he will be playing in League 2 next season. 

2 hours ago, Bigblueowl said:

It's a difficult one. 

From a players point of view Westwood and Hutch haven't got alot if football left in them. They'd possibly sign a a contract to suit both parties. 

Bannan - obvs far too good for league one but I think he genuinely wants to be here and get us back up! We don't know his new contract in terms of pay but you'd guess it would have been along the lines of what Fletcher and Fessi were offered🤷‍♂️. Or did he sign knowing it would help us get a decent return on him should he be sold? 

Windass will be off 

Iorfa will be off 

Luongo will be off

You think someone will sign Iorfa this summer with him not having played for around a year?

There are few clubs daft enough to sign players before they recover from injury, never mind pay a fee for them!

:Chansiri:

4 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

We have to remember Chansiri doesn’t like selling players so the players under contract will more than likely still be here next season.

Even if they cry injury or get sent to the 23s, they'll be here til the end of their contract. 

5 hours ago, Night King said:

Bannan will have half the league trying to sign him, I reckon we could get about 2 million for him in the current market. I’d love him to stay but it’s not really sustainable to keep him. 

Yep there will be plenty of Championship clubs that want him. 

But you just know we will let him go for peanuts and give ******** Pelupessy a new contract, probably make him captain as well. :duntmatter:

4 hours ago, TbagMcgraw said:

Try for John Ruddy from Wolves, 34, out of contract and an assured and experienced keeper thats gone from League 1 to Premiership with them.

Ruddy would not be a bad signing at all. It all starts from the back so we need to get a reliable shot stopper before anything else, don't care if it means signing someone nearing the end of his career. Dawson and Wildsmith have had their chances and their confidence has been shot long ago.

My predictions are:

Urhoghide:  will be off, probably why he hasn’t featured in recent games as he’s confirmed he plans to leave

Bannan:  there will be a buy out clause in his new contract, I feel a club with some money, hopefully not the pigs! but Fulham or WBA will take a punt on buying him to help get back up.  Probs £1-2m

Windass:  if clubs like Cardiff are interested then he will be off too, also probs £1-2m

Paterson:  Less likely to be off but I think there will be interest in champ, and Scotland. And maybe even US 

Iorfa:  can’t see anyone taking a punt until January, until he’s regained his fitness as will cost a few million.  

Luongo:  will stay and hopefully be fit for next season 

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You think someone will sign Iorfa this summer with him not having played for around a year?

There are few clubs daft enough to sign players before they recover from injury, never mind pay a fee for them!

:Chansiri:

Yes mate they will! They'll get him pretty cheap as it'll be his wage that'll be the issue for us. 

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Surely were not that daft, if we  paid 500k we have to make a profit on him.

Hope you are right

Guest gizowl
8 hours ago, Night King said:

Bannan will have half the league trying to sign him, I reckon we could get about 2 million for him in the current market. I’d love him to stay but it’s not really sustainable to keep him. 

2m? not a chance at 31.

2 hours ago, Bigblueowl said:

Yes mate they will! They'll get him pretty cheap as it'll be his wage that'll be the issue for us. 

Iorfa's salary is reported to be around £8K a week. Modest by some of our standards and you can count on one hand the number of players we have sold despite being in financial difficulty for years.

I don't think he will go in the next window.