Bit concerned..

41 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

That people have started to believe. 

It's too far. It's too much to do. Coventry and Birmingham WILL pick up points. 

I just worry about the effect it will have if people get their hopes up and then they are dashed as usual by Wednesday. Assume we're down and then if by some miracle we stay up it'll be a pleasant surprise. 

Oh behave. 

Our performance last night has reignited the club. The fixtures are turning our way whilst all of Rotherham, Birmingham, Derby, Huddersfield & Coventry have difficult & contested runs. 

The facts are this time next week we could be within 2 points of all of the above with Derby still to play. It can all change so fast. 

The game on Saturday is massive, confidence will be high, best players all on form, team picks itself and another win would really confirm survival is on the cards. 

• Haha 1

If we go down or stay up I’ll be happier if we at least fight for it like we have been doing. I said several games ago if we go down and bloody a few noses on the way then it’s far more forgivable than just giving in. It also makes next season something to look forward to. Either a bounce back up or a resurgence in the Championship. 
Either way. I am so glad we hammered Cardiff! 
Must give Brum, Rotherham and Cov the scares if nowt else!

UTO!

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Last night was a one off, these players haven’t got the consistency, the fight, the want to stay up. That has been proven over the season. Even without a point deduction we would be bottom 3. The current bottom 3 will go down imo. 

The QPR game will tell us a lot. Had we had a lucky win against Cardiff then fair enough. But we absolutely battered them. I think all the players have the believe and confidence in the way we play now. Which was never really there before now.

1 hour ago, Spondon Owl said:

I just worry about the effect it will have if people get their hopes up and then they are dashed as usual by Wednesday. Assume we're down and then if by some miracle we stay up it'll be a pleasant surprise. 

You sound like a reyt fanny mate 😆

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Manwë said:

I'm concerned there are people that think we are down with 21 points to play for.

We are staying up.  Not opinion, 100% verifiable fact.

I mean, which games of the seven remaining do you see us winning outright? 

Which of the remaining do you think Birmingham and Coventry win, and which will they drop? 

I think they both pick up one win and a single draw down the stretch, and that's enough to keep us relegated even if we managed three wins and two draws out of our last seven. 

• Like 2

Guest LondonOwl313
1 hour ago, Spondon Owl said:

I don’t think many of us think we’ll do it but it’s fun to play out scenarios. Would be boring if we didn’t look at the fixtures or the table and then with two games to go just go ‘oh that’s relegation confirmed then’ 

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, 0742 said:

You have got the least relevant username on this whole forum 😂

Take it you didn’t see the game last night lol

Hope that kills you. I really really hope we stay up. But not sure I believe in it. Left it too little to late and given us far too much to do. 

We need a similar run to the one we saw in 2017 under Carlos when the Play Offs looked dead and buried. Didn’t we win 6 on the spin? 

Guest LondonOwl313
4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Hope that kills you. I really really hope we stay up. But not sure I believe in it. Left it too little to late and given us far too much to do. 

We need a similar run to the one we saw in 2017 under Carlos when the Play Offs looked dead and buried. Didn’t we win 6 on the spin? 

This is the table after drawing 1-1 at Barnsley just before the 6 game winning run. We were only 1 point outside the play offs with 7 games to go, I think it just felt worse as Fulham were playing really well and we’d won 1 in 7. And we pushed Leeds out with them being 6 points in front at that point.

If we stay up from here it would be a bigger achievement 

5F2323A8-756D-4C25-ACC5-68373FD33CDD.png

These Wednesday players have proved time and time again they will let you down 

First it was the not getting paid excuse 

Then too many matches in a short space of time. 

They started well under thompson they decided they'd play like amatures losing 7 games in a row 

2 wins in 11 games and now people believe we can win 5 or 6 games in a row to stay up 

It's delusional thinking at this point

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

This is the table after drawing 1-1 at Barnsley just before the 6 game winning run. We were only 1 point outside the play offs with 7 games to go, I think it just felt worse as Fulham were playing really well and we’d won 1 in 7. And we pushed Leeds out with them being 6 points in front at that point.

If we stay up from here it would be a bigger achievement 

5F2323A8-756D-4C25-ACC5-68373FD33CDD.png

Oh wow didn’t realise it was that close. 

How we have fallen eh.

4 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

Finally some pragmatism on here! 

29 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

We will go down..but I reckon we might win all 46 games in league one

5 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

Finally some pragmatism on here! 

We'd have to change our name to Huddersfied Town for that to happen.

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.