Jordan Rhodes does it again

Not a stat we as fans or Jordan should be happy about 

Think he'd rather be like Ivan Toney or Joao tbh 

This just shows how pathetic managers tactics have been in the entire time Jordan has been at the club 

3 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Plus Carlos, Jos, Bullen & Bruce

One thing you can excuse Carlos with is we had Fletcher Hooper and Forestieri who probably all had a case to play ahead of him. 

No slant on JR, but those 3 had a lot of qualities 

Since they left, it’s inexcusable the managers who haven’t played him

• Like 5

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-03-28 at 08.17.51.jpg

He has never been, and will never be, a back to goal forward.

He has to facing the goal and running onto passes, as has been proved when ever he has scored.

IF we could afford it I would give him a new contract, less basic pay, but made up by better Bonus's, goals league pos, promotion etc. etc.

7 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Trouble is our defence and the teams weak mentality means it wouldn’t make that much of a difference when you consider how many points we’ve thrown away. 

That’s been the biggest issue this season.

Midfield.

They never seem to know when to link up with the forwards or when to get back to defend, there is always HUGE  gaps between all 3 departments.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, torryowl said:

Good numbers those which makes you think with so few goals hes scored that the problem as been us creating chances for him rather than him being on a downturn   .....what a waste of an asset that cost circa 14 million quid 

It's almost criminal!

22 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

I was wrong about Rhodes, I have often said he is one of the deadliest finishers in the Championship. 
When he is actually THE deadliest finisher in the Championship.

Yep if only we’d signed him 3 or 4 years ago where could we be now.

• Like 1

On 28/03/2021 at 11:22, Holmowl said:

Carlos played him.

Bruce never had him.

Sorry I'll concede Bruce. Carlos sometimes played him then the next 5 managers haven't. 6 if you include Moore's first 2 games. I hope he scores in every game and keeps us up but the last 4 and half years haven't been too promising. Serious question - when was the last time he started a game and lasted 90 minutes? (that's not rhetorical btw I really don't know)

2 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Sorry I'll concede Bruce. Carlos sometimes played him then the next 5 managers haven't. 6 if you include Moore's first 2 games. I hope he scores in every game and keeps us up but the last 4 and half years haven't been too promising. Serious question - when was the last time he started a game and lasted 90 minutes? (that's not rhetorical btw I really don't know)

It was the Barnsley game. 
Before that Brentford away and Wycombe at home.

In the games he was subbed I don’t think it was fatigue. Looked tactical.

5 hours ago, Bulldog said:

TBF in his first season with us it seems he was played a lot.

Out of a possible 18 games he started 14 and substituted for 4.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Hookowl said:

TBF in his first season with us it seems he was played a lot.

Out of a possible 18 games he started 14 and substituted for 4.

Carlos played him over 50% of the time, despite having 7 strikers.

What possessed us to pay 7 strikers? From a financial or motivational perspective it was just bananas.

• Like 1