Wilder Gone

4 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

I could possibly see their board being stupid enough to consider it but Celtic fans would be up in arms if he was appointed. Wilder has done nothing to warrant that job and spunked millions on utter poo . Celtic need a winner and that’s not Wilder, he’s a lower level manager. It’s the same with the chat about Howe for their job, I think he would be a terrible appointment for them too.

Signing Scottish players like McBurnie and Burke is not a good yardstick for managing in the Scottish Premiership. Celtic need to look abroad IMO for their next head coach, or go all in for Clarke.

I've heard Celtic are wanting a Scot as their next manager?

Welcome to Parkhead

Chris McOinky

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Skyline said:

Perfect timing really.

Too late for a new manager to make any difference.

Chance some of their players will now want to leave - The Wildermen (JOC, Egan etc).

New manager likely to change everything about them going into next season and may make a pigs ear of it.

All remindsm e of the Warnock/Robson.

Can't go to the next home game and get a standing ovation from the masses so not all good

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

Lennon was awful at Bolton then went and ruined Celtics dominance. 

Hes perfect!

Anyway, the longer it goes on the more I suspect he’s just spat the dummy out again to get his way.

Wouldn't put it past him. 

31 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

I think Lennon may end up at Aberdeen but I hope he goes to the Lane. He’d be nailed on to blow their parachute payment money and fuckup their promotion bid.

Wilder’s not getting a lot of love on Celtic’s forum lol

the Prince has already blown the parachute money by borrowing against future PL payments. hopefully he has borrowed a lot more than they will get for the next few seasons

Any money for a manager will be got from a fire sale of the players they can sell

A statue???!

They couldn't even do the double over us at the stain when all we could put out was some kids off Hillsborough Park, a couple of Jack Russels and Adam Reach.

And STILL they missed a penalty and we had one of our crocked dogs sent off.

What a hero.

• Haha 3