Wilder Gone

16 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

If he wasn't a fan he'd have been gone months ago, sticking with him got them relegated.

He literally took them from the pub league to premier league. Doesn’t he deserve some loyalty after one bad season in 5? They’ve been a car crash this season but it smacks of knee jerk to me. A re-run of when they got rid of Warnock and look what happened there. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

He literally took them from the pub league to premier league. Doesn’t he deserve some loyalty after one bad season in 5? They’ve been a car crash this season but it smacks of knee jerk to me. A re-run of when they got rid of Warnock and look what happened there. 

A car crash that has cost them about £50million pounds this seson, thats money they dont have to waste thanks to the prince already spending it

I could possibly see their board being stupid enough to consider it but Celtic fans would be up in arms if he was appointed. Wilder has done nothing to warrant that job and spunked millions on utter poo . Celtic need a winner and that’s not Wilder, he’s a lower level manager. It’s the same with the chat about Howe for their job, I think he would be a terrible appointment for them too.

Signing Scottish players like McBurnie and Burke is not a good yardstick for managing in the Scottish Premiership. Celtic need to look abroad IMO for their next head coach, or go all in for Clarke.

Whilst it’s been imploding at Wednesday I’ve missed what’s been going on at S2 but they seem to make the same mistakes too.

When Warnock was in the premier league with them they bottled the transfer market and made wierd signings.

They’ve done that again. 

Then when relegated they got rid of Warnock for a modern approach, something more high profile and it blew up in their face. Sounds like they want to sell players this time too.

Im really surprised by this and it seems both clubs have some very questionable owners

• Like 2

I'm baffled people still think he's some sort of iconic manager

Why the f*ck would a club like celtic go for him?

And if they do they deserve all they get - they have the status and pull to get somebody way better than him

• Like 2