HERE'S TONIGHT'S STARTING LINEUP - Thoughts?

Couldn’t be less excited. Hope we win every game. We are playing 11 players who earn less than 2 of ours.

Reach and Bannan. We have Rhodes on the bench who probably earns more than the RUFC weekly budget.

So we should win!

Spot on apart from Shaw. Shouldn't be near the squad anymore. Focus needs to be on the team and not him. 

Bad performance from him - fans he Shouldn't be playing.

Good performance- Chansiri is a nob for letting him go.

Can't win so keep him out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting. It's an attacking like up, yes certain areas weak, but nothing we can do about that at this stage of the season. 

Pleased Moore has stuck to his preferred formation, shows strength of character and confidence. How I wanted us to be for a while, concentrate on us, rather than being reactive to what the opposition are doing 

Enough in that team to win, down to the players now to perform.

• Like 1

I expected Rhodes and Brown to start, so I’m a little surprised TBH.

Around October/November time Lees and Borner were playing really well as a central defensive pairing, so I can see why he would go with that.

If you’re picking full-backs, Palmer and Penney pick themselves. Long term this is an area he has to address going forward.

It says a lot about how highly Shaw is rated when he’s definitely leaving in the summer. I genuinely hope he ends his Wednesday career strongly.

I think the attacking four is Windass on the right, Reach on the left and Bannan playing the number 10 role literally behind Paterson.

Apart from Brown and Rhodes this is the eleven I was expecting.

• Like 1