Ipswich on verge of takeover with Paul Cook lined up

51 minutes ago, camffiti said:

We'll a lot of cloth cutting to do next season 

Their squad is already better than the results Lambert is getting.

With Cook & a new striker, they will unfortunately, likely be above us 

ipswich will be above us next season and so will bloody lincoln city a league above us. how times have changed thats what happens when the biggest fool in football has a football club. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Lambert incoming

lol

the ipswich fans must care more about there club they had a bonfire / flares protest a few days ago , we want lambert out , a bonfire protest is a new one on me ,i think it was right next to the wall of the ipswich training ground . they do similar stuff abroad climbing roofs the lot to protest . what are we planning? 

Edited by morganowl

35 minutes ago, morganowl said:

the ipswich fans must care more about there club they had a bonfire / flares protest a few days ago , we want lambert out , a bonfire protest is a new one on me ,i think it was right next to the wall of the ipswich training ground . they do similar stuff abroad climbing roofs the lot to protest . what are we planning? 

Even Brian the 90 year old looney Blunt did a protest. Maybe we could get him loan

39 minutes ago, morganowl said:

Too far😬😬

EE4E285F-AAC8-4A1F-8102-40B0DF1E61D5.png

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Lambert incoming

lol

If I remember correctly, Lambert was boss at Wolves when they got taken over by their Portuguese agents and then replaced by Nuno.

What I’m thinking is,  get Lambert as boss here ASAP and make it third time lucky! 

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
34 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Even Brian the 90 year old looney Blunt did a protest. Maybe we could get him loan

He would pull a muscle in his arm and we would be stuck with him for 4-6 weeks

5 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

We'd go to league 2 and Chansiri would not care. He won't make the right decisions, he probably won't invest more money, and he won't sell. The money for Hillsborough will cover the clubs losses for a couple of seasons. 

He’s having to pay the wages every month, money he quite clearly is struggling to put up. Imagine what those losses will be like in L1. If he sold us for £1 just to stop the monthly bills he will have done well IMO. 

Guest Derby owl
2 hours ago, danblakemore said:

Writing off 100m though...

DC won't ever do that 

He might have to if we keep dropping down the league's!