Possibility of more sanctions looming ?

These clubs that are complaining aren’t going to be happy until us and Derby are relegated. Looking forward to when their holier than though attitude blows up in their faces which in the current climate is only a matter of time IMO?

• Like 4

In fairness the prolonged EFL case rather messed up the accounts. Wasnt there an request from the EFL to shift the stadium sale into the following years accounts, similar issues with derby terms of sale?

From an EFL perspective there are mitigating factors. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

and face up to any potential sanctions.

If there were to be any sanctions the EFL would be all over us...they aren't because its the Inland Revenue who we have to answer to...I know it's the sanctions that excite you...unlucky 🤣

• Like 2

I prefered when football was all about what was happening on the pitch 

Penalise the chairman with major fines and leave the clubs alone ffs 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

If there were to be any sanctions the EFL would be all over us...they aren't because its the Inland Revenue who we have to answer to...I know it's the sanctions that excite you...unlucky 🤣

You can’t beat a good sanction I always find!  In all seriousness, I can’t be doing with the view that we’re somehow being victimised when it’s as a result of our own incompetence.  So not very exciting at all really, just a bit disappointing and unprofessional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Steve Down South said:

Why do people feel like we’re been victimised here?  Just get the bl**dy accounts submitted and face up to any potential sanctions.  If it was another club we would be rightly aggrieved - we’re becoming a byword for incompetence (at best) or underhand behaviour (at worst) and I’m sick of it.

The situation post finalising the court case is nothing to do with the club or their competence.