Nuhiu type forward

No problem mate ask some on here, good strikers are 10 a penny and will come on less wages than what Nuhiu was on. My question to all the Nuhui haters is where the f.. K are they then? 

Matt smith

out of contract in summer and hardly started at Millwall this season. Makes Nuhiu look like an 18 yr old Michael Owen but would prob be a better option up top than we have at the moment , and also a good player to thrown on as a sub .

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gizowl said:

No problem mate ask some on here, good strikers are 10 a penny and will come on less wages than what Nuhiu was on. My question to all the Nuhui haters is where the f.. K are they then? 

The most famous of all Nuhiu (and Westwood) haters has strangely disappeared 

4 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Matt smith

out of contract in summer and hardly started at Millwall this season. Makes Nuhiu look like an 18 yr old Michael Owen but would prob be a better option up top than we have at the moment , and also a good player to thrown on as a sub .

Spot on pal..far superior player..

Same with Sam Hutchinson yesterday a lot said we were better off without him but he was excellent in his best position yesterday but it was also his influence on the rest of defence as a unit they were disciplined and organised. 

6 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Matt smith

Totally

I posted on here about a year ago that we should be signing Matt Smith in the upcoming Summer window 

Agree, even if we are onto target Z we need to help Paterson in that role. Deon Burton showed how a good back to goal striker could help a struggling team.

Adebayo at Walsall was meant to be moving on the cheap, not sure if he has yet. Brandon Hanlan at Bristol R wouldn’t be cheap but think he has his contract coming up. Neither traditional target men but strong attackers with the potential to play at this level.

Those who probably aren’t championship quality but certainly are target men are Ryan Bowman at Exeter (10 goal) and our old pal Vadaine Oliver now at Gillingham. Would be in the Steve Howard mould of signing but would rattle a few defenders.

11 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We need speed up front before we go looking for some carthorse.   

On that theme maybe we could sign an actual cart horse? 
Sure we’d have to get a bespoke shirt made but a decent 16hand horse can be picked up for £2grand or so. We’d also have to get a horse trailer but surely one of the players must have a Range Rover to tow with?
If we could train one to stay onside and be a target for corners (no one would be able to push them around!) that would be a great addition! I don’t think it would be fair to play them for the whole game but a sub for the last 30mins or it would be great!

If not just re sign Nuihu. 

• Like 1

To be fair I think a number of those who felt the time was right for Nuhiu (and Hutchinson) to move on thought we would be in a stronger league position this season.  Nuhiu not good enough for a side with ambitions of top 6 finish, as evidenced by the fact that no other Championship side came in for him.  Similarly Hutchinson in midfield is not the way forward in my opinion. 

Given our current position and level of performance, I think most people would acknowledge that Nuhiu and Hutchinson (as a centre back) would start most games.  Without hindsight that doesn’t make the view taken at the end of last season was wrong, or make the people who held that opinion haters.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

On that theme maybe we could sign an actual cart horse? 
Sure we’d have to get a bespoke shirt made but a decent 16hand horse can be picked up for £2grand or so. We’d also have to get a horse trailer but surely one of the players must have a Range Rover to tow with?
If we could train one to stay onside and be a target for corners (no one would be able to push them around!) that would be a great addition! I don’t think it would be fair to play them for the whole game but a sub for the last 30mins or it would be great!

If not just re sign Nuihu. 

Rather have Dobbin than Nuhiu.  

• Like 3