Wednesday - V - Preston OMDT

I - player viewing.   

196 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be paying to watch today's game?

• YES -
    • NO -

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/21 at 15:40

I am fully expecting another "We've not been paid" performance and to be honest, I almost don't care and I couldn't blame them.

As I've said elsewhere. If I'm a player thats not been paid I'm looking at the new arrivals Green and Hutch and thinking I am subsidising your wages.......what an absolute sh!tshow.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

giphy.gif

"Right Hargreaves, where's my bloody money!?"

"This is highly unprofessional,Snooty, barging in here like this."

"Never mind unprofessional, where's my coin? And you can take that blank expression off your gormless face too!"

"This isn't a blank expression, it's a face mask! Available at all good Amazon stockists. Just mention my name"

👉 https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=face+masks+washable+uk+flesh+coloured&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

"Good God, you don't miss a trick do you!"

"No."

"Well, I'll tell you what you did miss. You missed my last wage payment. There's only £7 gone in. Where is it, eh, where is it?"

"As I said, this is all very unprofessional Snooty, you haven't booked an appointment."

"Book an appointment? Booked an appointment. You're not in the country half the time! What are you doing now Hargreaves, are you listening to me?  Don't you know it's rude to be messing about when someone is talking to you?"

"Just banging out a quick tweet"

image.png.f80f5a477b5609a9e7ba67c4059fa8ce.png

"Hang on! You call me unprofessional! You're going public! The hypocrisy on display here is unbelievable!" 

"You can't say things like that."

"Are you on the wind up man? This entire thing is a farce"

"I'm a serious business man. Successful business man. I know all about this game, I have expert advisors"

"Serious business man? What bloody advisors?"

image.png.b949d40f2798ad47b5bcc32627777d7f.png

"Yo,SMH, LOLZ,  he'll get your money to you when the time is right. KMT, you're going off on one here. Like proper Hitler styleee. Do you know much about Hitler? I do. Here, have you ever tried MDMA? I miss them days man. But I've got a cat now?"

"Who the hell are you and what the hell are you on about?" 

"He's my new expert advisor"

"What the f*ck is he on about? Does he know anything about football?"

"Dunno. But I take all my advice from him now. Right, now if you don't mind Snoots. I need you to a Matchday thread. And it better be up to standard."

"Wait, what?! You want me to do a top class thread, when my money hasn't gone in? The whole place is falling down about our ears."

"Yes. It's that or..."

"Or what, you'll sack me?"

"Or I'll let your contract wind down and let you leave on a free at the end of the season"

"Eh, is that even a punishment?"

"and my advisor here will get in someone to replace you"

"OMG! I know just the guy to replace him.  Been doing some research and there's this guy on a 7Ching sub-forum. Proper mentalist, thinks Sandy Hook was faked!  Perfect for here. SMH, perfect. We should do it. Like, totally do it"

"Excellent,number 2.(never mention number 2 when simon might be listening in ) There we go then Snooty, I want a winning thread or you're gone. And remember, I didn't want you in the first place. etc etc etc. Oooh that's reminded me..."

image.png.b2762359eaac32f7492c4d35eae0887c.png

image.png.2c085a502751e4e5f3c6d87ed94ac2bb.png

"Was it a productive meeting ,Sir? Oh, and I had an idea about the matchday thread while you were in there"

"I'll tell you about the matchday thread, Stubbs. We're going to do the bare bloody minimum. A turn up and go through the motions job. Entire thing is a farce. Why should we put the effort in when the entire structure is no better than Billy Smarts Circus? We're peeing in the wind"

"Oh dear, that doesn't sound good ,Sir. Shall we call by the drive-thru on the way home. Cheer you up a bit?"

"No, Stubbs, to The Bhoys message board."

"What... right now?"

"Yes. I've talked to some of the Younger posters on here, and  I've heard they're paying up there."

---------------------------- THE MATCH ------------------------------

WEDNESDAY

V's

PRESTON

image.png.7ff6bab447699dc6f8202dd4427f6b0b.png

Jan 30, 2021

Kick off : 3pm

Hillsborough Stadium

--------------------------------------------------

Wednesday fell to a 2-0 loss away to Coventry City in their last league outing, ending a four-game unbeaten run that had seen them collect 10 points from a possible 12.

Interim boss Neil Thompson has more than steadied the ship following Tony Pulis's surprise departure, but there is still a lot of work for Wednesday to do if they are to stay up.

If nothing else, the Owls have at least made Hillsborough a tougher place to visit winning three games in a row at home. Not since January 2016 have we won four on the spin at S6.

We also have a good record against Preston on home soil, winning five of the last six in the league, although... that one defeat did come in the most recent encounter.

And of course... Preston have won three in a row against Wednesday and are seeking a fourth victory on the bounce in this fixture for the first time since between 1981 and 2002.

--------------------------------------------------

image.png.92e566a2ca46237ad1a0f9fc9bd0263c.png

Wednesday are still without Moses Odubajo after the winger sat out the Coventry match with a hamstring issue.

Liam Shaw also missed that most recent outing with a shoulder issue and is to be assessed ahead of Saturday's clash, which is also the case for Chey Dunkley.

Versatile forward Callum Paterson has scored in each of his last two home league matches - the only Wednesday player to have scored more than once at Hillsborough in the league this season (four goals).

Wednesday possible:
Westwood;

Palmer   Lees   Borner   Penney

Reach Hutchinson Bannan Green

Windass    Paterson

----------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.aedc5119b5f423b34aa7b4f48a57527e.png

For Preston, Greg Cunningham returned to the club on loan from Cardiff City on Thursday and may come straight into the side.

Sean Maguire has missed North End's last two games, meanwhile, and is not expected to feature in this one. Billy Bodin, Declan Rudd, Patrick Bauer and Louis Moult are all still sidelined.

image.png.bbe7ef875e65dc227fcd3d93ca0a2d88.png

Preston possible:
Iversen

Browne   Huntington  Davies  Rafferty

Ledson   Whiteman

Sinclair   Molumby   Potts

Jakobsen

---------------------------------------------------------------------

FORM GUIDE...

Wednesday Championship form: W D W W L

Preston NE Championship form: W W L L D

AS IT STANDS...

image.png.89cca691b359e65d4b589d23f4bfc138.png

COME

ON

WEDNESDAY

FFS!

Finally it may be sorted, The hidden snoots Master plan. It's looking like we are about to unload Simons half time number two (dump) on Preston.

We could yet be saved !

COME ON WEDNESDAY THIS COULD BE IT SIMON AND HIS WORLD FAMOUS DUMP. WE MUST BE READY SPADES AT HAND READY TO DIG OURSELVES & SIMON OUT OF THE SCHITE.

WAWAW UTO & DTB UP AND AT EM LADS !  2-1 TO THE OWLS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Morepork said:

I am fully expecting another "We've not been paid" performance and to be honest, I almost don't care and I couldn't blame them.

As I've said elsewhere. If I'm a player thats not been paid I'm looking at the new arrivals Green and Hutch and thinking I am subsidising your wages.......what an absolute sh!tshow.

Bang on

We can't fail to win, the lads will should be all out to maximise their goal scoring bonuses !!!  ( oh....  wait )

Feel for the lads playing for their abjectly pathetic boss.  Won't have any problems if they decide to say phook it.
No blame on their part.

UP THE OWLS !!!   

COME ON WEDNESDAY !!!!

Thanks for the professional kinda unpaid work Snoots haha, the OMDT posts and Owlstalk/everyone on it would make for a great animated show haha. Also is that picture from Blade Runner? The humour on here is one of the few things I enjoy still. For some odd reason I think we will win or draw today, hopefully. It would be the Wednesday way after all. 

image.png 

2 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Es69CBWXUAUPtll (1).gif

latest?cb=20120718214043  AnguishedCoarseFlamingo-size_restricted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

No way we are losing this one, everything is in our favour.

Green tearing down the wings, Paterson making darting runs cutting through the defence, Hutchinson the calm fortress in the middle, and Westwood being Westwood.

I hope Shaw's shoulder has recovered though..

• Haha 3

Brilliant OMDT milord. Needs a visit from Mrs. Wankskill does that Hargreaves.

A win today, and I'll  throw in mi prized 2018 Christmas pudding, that I've been saving for promotion day, to the players sustenance fund, seeing as the poor shysters ain't been paid.

1 - 0 to THE MIGHTY OWLS 

Green to score

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS  !!!

• Haha 3