Wednesday - V - Preston OMDT

I - player viewing.   

196 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be paying to watch today's game?

• YES -
    • NO -

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/21 at 15:40

Superb thread thank you.

Here we go again for the one and only Mighty Sheffield Wednesday,the one thing that matters to us all. Suits in the Boardroom playing games again with players wages and they don't care a flying one about how the fans feel. 

But we are Wednesday and we will get behind the lads for a massive win this afternoon because nowt else matters.....only Sheffield Wednesday.

WAWAW

18 (288x300) (240x250).jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

"I'll tell you about the matchday thread, Stubbs. We're going to do the bare bloody minimum. A turn up and go through the motions job. Entire thing is a farce. Why should we put the effort in when the entire structure is no better than Billy Smarts Circus? We're peeing in the wind"

"Oh dear, that doesn't sound good ,Sir. Shall we call by the drive-thru on the way home. Cheer you up a bit?"

"No, Stubbs, to The Bhoys message board."

"What... right now?"

"Yes. I've talked to some of the Younger posters on here, and  I've heard they're paying up there."

Typical. Nobody cares about the long suffering fans. His Lordship is only bothered about his money, the players only care about the money, while the fans pay their hard earned wages over week in week out while their families live on the breadline and little Aiden and Emma have to go to school without a decent pair of Nike Dunk Hitops on their feet. (OK it's only a tenner on iFollow but we would go to the games if we could).

'I know lads to protest about our wages being a few days behind and not being able to buy a another new Patek Worldwide this week let's play cr ap again.'

Now even the aristocracy are taking it out on us. All we want is a decent OMDT each week and to cheer our team on when they play well. We know expecting a win is asking too much, but a bit of effort wouldn't go amiss.

We are just the pawns in all this, sacrificed for rich peoples contract disputes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Got my season ticket ifollow pass for today's game. Not sure if I'm actually going to use it after the horrors of midweek.

My problem is there is no positive spin to put on the current situation.

Our team game isn't going to improve with the players we currently have. We're not going to score many goals. We may tighten up defensively and eek out a few clean sheets but that's about all we can hope for.

Sorry state of affairs.

3 hours ago, Bakewell Owl said:

for some obscure reason, I am feeling confident

its always a bad sign

come on Wednesday, cheer me up

I had that feeling before the Coventry match. I won't be making that mistake again..

• Haha 1

I have a strange feeling we will win today. Very odd. All it will do is paper over the cracks for another game. DC will think he is a genius and give the job to Thompson, we will then go on to sign no players before the deadline because Chansiri thinks we have enough to keep us up. We will then be relegated. The end.