Update from SWFC Trust sheds light on secrecy of fan meetings

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you think Chansiri ever sees the other sides perspective?
Do you genuinely believe he cares about anyone elses perspective?

On that basis, what would everyone walking away from the table achieve? It would be news today, chip paper tomorrow and what then?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you think Chansiri ever sees the other sides perspective?
Do you genuinely believe he cares about anyone elses perspective?

until not so long ago I was in the camp that he “had a good heart & had just been misled”

now I just think he is a complete dictator and absolute mentalist

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

The biggest surprise in all this was that SWFC reached out to supporters group to begin this "process" such an odd time to do it, pandemic or not.

What was the club hoping to achieve other than the feelings already expressed in this thread.

There's only one issue to resolve as far as most fans are concerned these days, and it's not our pending relegation.

Sad

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

With every piece of news that comes out like this, I become more convinced that the only way forward will be a phoenix club.  It's absurd, but that's where we find ourselves.

Personally I'm very much at the point where I'm never ever spending a penny on this club again. I'm not even sure why I watch the games. 

It dosnt even resemble my club anymore, it literally dosnt want my money and it priced me out. 

Thing is as a fanbase I don't think we are at that point, plus plenty of other non league clubs out there that could do with our support. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pieman said:

On that basis, what would everyone walking away from the table achieve? It would be news today, chip paper tomorrow and what then?

Then publically ask questions around paying players, getting a manager, getting a striker, who the advisors of the club are etc - out in public

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Personally I'm very much at the point where I'm never ever spending a penny on this club again. I'm not even sure why I watch the games. 

It dosnt even resemble my club anymore, it literally dosnt want my money and it priced me out. 

Thing is as a fanbase I don't think we are at that point, plus plenty of other non league clubs out there that could do with our support. 

So many people are saying the same sort of thing; they feel alienated from the club.  

The man is so arrogant he doesn’t see anything wrong in what he does or the consequences of it. He’ll introduce early bird season tickets in a couple of weeks & be genuinely surprised when no fekker bothers.

• Like 1

After the customers comments and this, it just shows the level of contempt he holds for each and every one of us.

He wants us to shut up, sit down and pay him for whatever poo he deems fit to put our way.

Those who defend him should remember that

• Like 3

Just now, Costello 77 said:

It's laudable that the supporters group are doing things correctly.

But I think that Chansiri is in the process of selling the club and fan engagement is a rouse to keep the peace until a deal is done.

someone needs to give his intangible assets a squeeze....