Who saw that coming ?

To be fair I posted at the outset then on paper we looked doomed but had a good feeling about today. 

But then I also posted about how garbage Paterson was three seconds before he scored us the winning goal!

Looking like a right tw@t never felt so good!

Very very important to get the all important first goal , 9 times out of ten we go on to win the game ( well ok about 5 out of 10) but statistically getting the first goal is massive .

Derby gone behind 11 times and lost the lot , same with Wednesday , we go behind we usually lose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mickjj said:

Compared to the Stoke game it was a footballing spectacle. 

Not sure I agree. At least both teams defended solidly in that game. This was like a Sunday morning on Concord Park. Truly awful.

Paterson was truly awful. Got to love a guy who can play so poorly and still be the match winner.

As i said, loved it.

They didn’t give in and somehow managed 0-0 at half time.  Edged the second half and nicked the win.

I’d be gutted if I supported Wayne Rooney’s Derby - but I don’t!!!

if we can add some quality in January and maintain that level of commitment, we can stay up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fife_owl said:

They didn’t give in and somehow managed 0-0 at half time.  Edged the second half and nicked the win.

I’d be gutted if I supported Wayne Rooney’s Derby - but I don’t!!!

if we can add some quality in January and maintain that level of commitment, we can stay up.

Let's go the whole hog and call them Rooney County.

lol

No way. I was expecting a pasting especially given that derby smashed Brum for 4 a few days ago. 

Our team sheet looked awful with Dunkley and Westwood out and I genuinely gave us no chance. 

Luckily for us Derby couldnt take any of their chances. Thank the Lord their coach wasn't on the pitch! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, poite said:

No way. I was expecting a pasting especially given that derby smashed Brum for 4 a few days ago. 

Our team sheet looked awful with Dunkley and Westwood out and I genuinely gave us no chance. 

Luckily for us Derby couldnt take any of their chances. Thank the Lord their coach wasn't on the pitch! 

Me too.

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

Be honest 

when the team sheet came out, how many were expecting all 3 points 

I wasn’t. 

when i saw line up without westwood and dunkley and then watch the 1st half i thought we would lose 5-0 , amazing that we won and i wish anyone would drop the rotten egg tag ,not 1 player in that club isnt giving 100% they all work hard and you can see how happy they are for each other , quality wise we are in the bottom 4 in the league but its effort what will keep us up just need 3 loan signings in. 

I felt a win was possible. They must be misfiring to be down near us. 

You know what we’re like these days - aim not to concede as a priority 

Once we got to half time I thought we might nick it. 

Just felt that it’d be ironic if we finally beat them tonight, when we’ve had better chances to in the past and haven’t.