ANOTHER YEAR - Calendar Review

Will next year be better?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Will next year be better?

• YES
    • NO

2020 was just the start for the clusterfook that will happen at this club 

In 3 years time we will be looking back at this year as 'better times' 

Enjoy championship football this season because we won't be seeing it for a long time after we go down 

DC and stuffing man have royally shafted this club 

• Like 1

No doubt I will spend next year flicking between OT and my favorite nihilist websites.....

There is literally no reason for optimism. Next year will most likely be exponentially worse than this one.

We are the football equivalent of the movie "The Road" anyone that has seen that will know what I mean. Thoroughly depressing........

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Morepork said:

No doubt I will spend next year flicking between OT and my favorite nihilist websites.....

Owlstalk is my favourite nihilist website.

:duntmatter:

Anyway, as much as I admire @Lord Snooty for trawling back through that lot all over again, I've been drinking pretty heavily in order to erase it all from my memory banks and simply don't have the stomach to revisit the vast majority of it.

My review would be much shorter: 'Sh*t'.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

What a horrible year, and early votes think next year will be worse for Wednesday...

Sheffield Wednesday: A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Why retain Monk? Why release Nuhiu? Why bring in Pulis and a month later don't pay the players? Why sign players with broken legs? Why is our has our Desso pitch turned to a quag mire? 

Why, why why?

5 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

had to set about replacing them with a budget of 45 pence, two toffos, and piece of string.

I'd bet money we've used up the 45 pence and the two toffo's so the prospective new manager is going to want to know how long that piece of string is before accepting the role, in the event he/she...... needs to use it as a makeshift noose.......obviously we'd never have a real noose that would be too professional....