Players thought Pulis was going?

16 minutes ago, A12owl said:

He seemed happy at Sky and gets lots of mentions during the Saturday Stellingfest. 

As well as Macinally calling us Sheff Wed. 

Yeah, I mean in management, he's probably suited to TV work now and has lots of experience and stories for people to be interested in. 

So basically the rumour started from a WhatsApp message after the Coventry game when Pulis was drinking a glass of Red with Mark Robins. Alan Nixon then put something on his twitter to make it look like he was in the know.

It later transpired that it was actually the Watford manger that got the axe.

Players probably saw the rumour and also thought the same more so due to the pay dispute.

Nixon needs something to write today so decides to put the players thought he was leaving ?

Load of shiteee as usual. Hardly any manager walks these days. Financially wrong for them to do it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Can’t blame him, once he realised how clueless Chansiri is and is embarrassing this club time and time again he probably wanted to run a mile. 

Yet apparently he wont do because of the pay off according to this. If he walks away without a pay off, fair enough.

But he took this job on, anyone with any knowledge of Championship football over the past couple of years has a fair idea of what you are walking into with us, let alone a manager with 25 years managerial experience considering taking the job. 

Just now, WAWAWUTO17 said:

So basically the rumour started from a WhatsApp message after the Coventry game when Pulis was drinking a glass of Red with Mark Robins. Alan Nixon then put something on his twitter to make it look like he was in the know.

It later transpired that it was actually the Watford manger that got the axe.

Players probably saw the rumour and also thought the same more so due to the pay dispute.

Nixon needs something to write today so decides to put the players thought he was leaving ?

Load of shiteee as usual. Hardly any manager walks these days. Financially wrong for them to do it.

Sounds like you just made all that up

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Serious question - how do you know this

And how do you know it's DEFINITELY true?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Gold spot price is currently £1,388-68 per ounce we have two Golden Elephants weighing 240 lbs each. Voila £10,665,062 and 40p.

No need to thank me ! 

They're probably hollow like the Chairman's promises

1 hour ago, Emerson Thome said:

So apparently according to some on here Nixon is never wrong:

6 days ago:

"Sun journalist Alan Nixon has revealed that there is nothing in rumours suggesting that Tony Pulis is going to walk from Sheffield Wednesday."

Nixon today:

"Tony Pulis set tongues wagging that he was going to walk out on Sheffield Wednesday"

Which is it?

Do you think something could have changed in the 6 days? 

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This season has had EVERYTHING hasn't it?

Absolute basket case stuff from start to finish

Totally bizarre

It's a damn sight more exciting off the pitch than on it

3 hours ago, prowl said:

I don't believe it.

If true his relationship with DC would be catastrophically ruined.

I can't imaging his contract is one of slavery. Every other contract is escapable.

If he wants players to give their best you don't let it be known you want out.

Fake news.

I do believe it might come to him walking if he isn't backed although I don't think it's a high probability.

If he wants players to do their best I can not understand why his constant rhetoric is the current squad is inadequate and is relying on January to move the club forward. 
I was prepared to give him time but there seems something inevitable about all of this and it would be better all round if he goes now. It’s not as if anything has improved on the pitch since his arrival.

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, geriatricowl said:

Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.  Edgar Allen Poe said that in1845 😉.

Was that in the Planet Football days?