Players thought Pulis was going?

Just now, JOCOWl said:

If he wants out he can go. Nobody signs a contract binding you to the club for the full duration of the contract without any get out clause, anyone can walk. If he was thinking about it it's the fact he will lose a lot in salary and struggle to get a job elsewhere in the future knowing he's walked away after a few weeks. There are no top teams wanting him anymore so this is his level, he walks after such a short period and he drops further down. 

He could retire, pundit work.  Take over OT 

I don’t usually bother with speculation and prefer to wait until things actually happen, not because there’s anything wrong with speculation, just that circumstances change so frequently that speculative things very often don’t happen. 
This feels like one of those situations. There are so many variables in lay the final outcome is almost impossible to predict from here. 
- will Chansiri provide the promised funding (assuming he has promised)?

- will we be able to attract players Pulis wants?

- will we win the next two games and be in a decent position going into the jan window?

- will the new variant of Corona mean the league is suspended?

- will we be able to keep our squad fit and bring back any injured players?

- will Mrs Pulis be fed up of husband driving off every Monday am?

Etc etc 

it’s butterfly effect stuff. Tiny changes in variables making big impacts particularly when coupled to other small things.  Eg If there is some young hungry striker sat on the bench at the prem being cover for the cover and the first team player gets an injury and then we cant loan them then they don’t come and we don’t beat Wycombe when we would have blah blah etc etc. 

Endless variables which will all contribute to what happens in Jan, with Pulis and for the rest of season and beyond. 

As bad as the football is I don’t think Pulis leaving now would be very helpful. Mainly because I can’t see how we would be able to attract anyone decent. Couple this to another change in direction and we would likely sink without trace.

We might sink anyway of course.

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Unless he's trying to force his own removal? 

Don't think that will work either and is not a route I'd imagine he wants to go down again. 

Just now, Maddogbob said:

I'd Imgine he would get a pay out, with that route. 

Not if he walked. 

Just gets more curious. 

I think if he was trying to get sacked he'd do more than this though

He'd have to do something really bizarre like playing a midfielder and a winger up front in games etc etc

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

I'd Imgine he would get a pay out, with that route. 

Not if he walked. 

Just gets more curious. 

Be seen as constructive though wouldn't it, if it was not based entirely on facts, then he may end up down the courts route again and having to pay back. 

Can't see it.

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Be seen as constructive though wouldn't it, if it was not based entirely on facts, then he may end up down the courts route again and having to pay back. 

Can't see it.

True. 

That said if he's owed money, he would be free to go after it as well. 

Also, is he reciving his full wage, when our playing staff arnt? 

In theory, the easiest way would be to go out and just lose games. Not that I believe anyone would ever do that. 

Edited by Maddogbob

4 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Post not poster 

16 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

If people think this is Pulis trying to squeeze dc for transfer funds then you need to check in at the mad house.

We cannot afford to pay our players. We aren’t signing anyone. We are out of cash.  Tony Pulis can say what he likes , but unless he has 100m of Tuna ready to can up and sell then his words are of no consequence.

Just so I know for future reference, pointing this out for one person is not on but stating a group of posters need to check into the madhouse is fine? 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Just so I know for future reference, pointing this out for one person is not on but stating a group of posters need to check into the madhouse is fine? 

No specific reference to anyone on owlstalk  in my original post.

Either a group or individuals 

post not poster.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

No specific reference to anyone on owlstalk  in my original post.

Either a group or individuals 

post not poster.

OK. 

If anyone thinks Monk was doing a stand up job they should be sent to the madhouse.