Players thought Pulis was going?

Nixon’s story today...

PULIS STAYS

Tony Pulis set tongues wagging that he was going to walk out on Sheffield Wednesday - but that would cost him a fortune. 

Even the players thought Pulis was going. However, sources close to Pulis reveal it is not possible because of the terms of his contract and that he will not leave in that way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure why he would want to leave. He knew about the players' lack of ability and the club's owner before taking on the role. He thought he could stabilise and keep the team in the Championship, and that was a 6-month project, with January being an important month. 

Only family pressures or lack of funds for that January investment could change this situation.

• Like 3

Just now, Animis said:

Not sure why he would want to leave. He knew about the players' lack of ability and the club's owner before taking on the role. He thought he could stabilise and keep the team in the Championship, and that was a 6-month project, with January being an important month. 

Only family pressures or lack of funds for that January investment could change this situation.

His players not being paid?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I don't believe it.

If true his relationship with DC would be catastrophically ruined.

I can't imaging his contract is one of slavery. Every other contract is escapable.

If he wants players to give their best you don't let it be known you want out.

Fake news.

I do believe it might come to him walking if he isn't backed although I don't think it's a high probability.

• Like 2