I’ve defended Pulis to the hilt

46 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You can't say this

From the second his name was mentioned for this job we had fans of all his previous clubs posting warning after warning off what we were about to experience

That's not quite right...they said it would be awful football but we would grind out results and TP would keep us up with a well organised team that was mind numbingly dull. 

They were wrong. He isn't organising the team or getting results...but he is living up to the rest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ToastFeatures said:

No manager will be able to change this until the rest of the squad had gone. The same players run the team and we see manager after manager go. The players don’t care anymore

I don't think that is true.

I don't think the players are at fault, they're just not suited to dire defensive football, if we'd brought in a manager who played on the front foot I think we'd have seen different results.

I said when he was appointed we didn't have the players for Pulisball

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Being directed by what now has to be the worst manager in Wednesday history. 

Pulis: If defensive plan A fails, revert to defensive plan A.

Kinell.....doesn't take long at S6 to be 'the worst manager in Wednesday history'.....paints not dried on the monk being that yet............

3 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

I don't think that is true.

I don't think the players are at fault, they're just not suited to dire defensive football, if we'd brought in a manager who played on the front foot I think we'd have seen different results.

I said when he was appointed we didn't have the players for Pulisball

The performance at Norwich was good enough to beat Forest.

Since Norwich something has definitely happened, and I'm beginning to wonder if there's trouble in the dressing room.

Just now, Mole said:

The players have no interest in playing for him. I'd say Pulis has lost the dressing room, but I'm not sure he ever had it! 

He needs to go within the next 24 hours. 

the players would behave like this with any manager. They are an absolute disgrace. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

The performance at Norwich was good enough to beat Forest.

Since Norwich something has definitely happened, and I'm beginning to wonder if there's trouble in the dressing room.

Maybe the players just think he's an absolute two hat

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

the players would behave like this with any manager. They are an absolute disgrace. 

THIS. With this current shower, who would do significantly better? I'm not a Pulis fan but appointing a new manager every season then announcing "WORST. MANAGER. EVER." after less than a dozen games a) misses the underlying problem and b) ensures that eventually, no-one with a scrap of self-respect will want to come anywhere near S6.

Whoever signed the current squad needs shooting. I don't know if that's Monk, DC, Paxo or a combination of all of them but blaming Pulis means Paxo and DC get a free pass to rounduns up the next couple of windows...

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

But can’t defend him anymore.

How is he carrying on with just one upfront again.

Awful awful awful. And if he thinks the chairman will back him adequately in January I think he’ll be very surprised.

This is the worst Wednesday side I’ve ever seen.

By an absolute mile. And this clown makes monk look like pep . 

• Like 2