I’ve defended Pulis to the hilt

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
Just now, Fairy Tail Owl said:

I've got a feeling he's gonna walk pretty soon

He won’t get a payoff then. No way he’s gonna miss out on the purchase of more land...

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Let me just say this

Keep an open mind until the end

Ready?

Right..

Tony Pulis has just taken over a side with the fifth best defence in this division and has just achieved the record as the worst ever start to a managerial career at this football club by any manager ever.

After coming into (and taking over) a side with the 5th best defence in the Championship

100% mate I've wit you all the way, there is no other way of looking at it. 

12 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I mean yeah, managers that inherit abolsute faeces are going to have the worst start ever. I can't see a win with Pulis at all. He will go down as a disaster. But with this set up anyone will fail. If anyone wants to read that as applying some sort of fandom towards Pulis then whatever. 

Doesn't help when the manager is absolute turd too. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jim said:

I think Pulis is a good manager but as good and as experienced as he is, he just seems at a loss at what to do with this squad of players.

To have the squad we had in 15/16 to the one we have now is mind boggling. Relegation or not, we really have to rip it up and start again. Whether Pulis wants to do this at this stage of his managerial career is anyone’s guess? 

what exactly are you seeing that would suggest he's the man to do that rebuild. He hasn't a clue.

1 minute ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

what exactly are you seeing that would suggest he's the man to do that rebuild. He hasn't a clue.

He’s built clubs before but I suspect his heart is not in this job and I’m expecting him to leave within the next two weeks.

33 minutes ago, Brommers said:

We've got to give him time but I do struggle to understand him when we need goals and he doesn't shuffle the pack to include more players with a goal threat.

How much time? Nobody wanted to give Monk time. These pathetic team selections and formations are disgraceful when a team needs to win. Anyone defending Pulis is either a closet blade or a plain numpty, the man is dragging us to new depths of despair.

Edited by Andrew6666
  • Like 3

Anyone see Windass put his hands up to puloss in the second half to say what the feck is going on? Windass was right by puloss. Wouldn’t be surprised if most players are totally frustrated with him.

Edited by GLOwl
  • Like 1