I’ve defended Pulis to the hilt

Can you honestly blame Pulis with this shower of...... 

I didn't want Pulis, but I can't blame him for the absolute dross he has been left with. Got to look at whoever signs the players. We have no left back, no strikers, no decent midfielders apart from Luongo, two so called goalkeepers that struggle to do the basics...... need I go on. 

It needs a total rebuild from back to front including a new owner who knows about running a football club or will bring someone in who does.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

The way we played at Norwich would have seen us gain points from the last three fixtures.

That's undeniable.

There must have been a big bust-up or something since, because the players aren't trying.

I’m convinced there is something in this pay situation. The Jekyll and hyde performances are unbelievable. We played well against Norwich but chucked the towel in these past three games. 

There’s more to it in my mind I’m absolutely sure of it. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

But can’t defend him anymore.

How is he carrying on with just one upfront again.

Awful awful awful. And if he thinks the chairman will back him adequately in January I think he’ll be very surprised.

This is the worst Wednesday side I’ve ever seen.

Then he'll probably walk.

I suppose right now we'll say we'd be happy with that, but not only will money not being available certainly signal relegation for us, but it also means our pain, as it is, is only just beginning; certainly, we'll not be returning to this division for a while.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m convinced there is something in this pay situation. The Jekyll and hyde performances are unbelievable. We played well against Norwich but chucked the towel in these past three games. 

There’s more to it in my mind I’m absolutely sure of it. 

Yes, you're right.

If we'd played in these last three games like that, then we'd have defo got something from them.

The Norwich performance was really good, and would have seen Forest off tonight.

Much like Monk, the problem goes a lot deeper than Tony Pulis.

This has been going on since Xmas last year. Something is very, very wrong at this football club.

Honestly, if you didn't know better, you'd swear some of these players are/have been throwing in the towel. The inability to do some of the absolute basics is quite startling.

Still - it is pretty damming on Pulis that he couldn't even cajole a half decent start. Woeful.

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, you're right.

If we'd played in these last three games like that, then we'd have defo got something from them.

The Norwich performance was really good, and would have seen Forest off tonight.

Same under Monk. Beat Birmingham, played alright against Brentford despite losing and then three awful awful performances against Rovrum, Luton and Wycombe.

Something doesn’t add up for me 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Much like Monk, the problem goes a lot deeper than Tony Pulis.

This has been going on since Xmas last year. Something is very, very wrong at this football club.

Honestly, if you didn't know better, you'd swear some of these players are/have been throwing in the towel. The inability to do some of the absolute basics is quite startling.

Still - it is pretty damming on Pulis that he couldn't even cajole a half decent start. Woeful.

It would be good to know what really happened last Xmas.....an opportunity for all the itkers

1 minute ago, Django said:

You wouldn’t expect a carpenter to make a decent piece of furniture with these would you?

Pulis has inherited a stinking great mess of a squad 

68A89C9D-D2CE-4694-A383-ED0CFEEC1375.jpeg

Did you get that from Bannan's house?

• Haha 1