Wednesday - V - Stoke (H) omdt

Just now, Royal_D said:

There’s just no goal threat whatsoever from the whole squad,  so unbalanced , nobody you can play up there that can hold there own and don’t create anywhere near enough opportunities for someone like Rhodes to get a sniff 

Don’t really know what was going through peoples heads when we was recruiting in summer,  complete re-think required for me , no goals whatsoever in the squad 

As a striker Rhodes is utterly useless.

I've never understood why we wanted him so desperately!

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

He signed for Cardiff for decent money and got a pay rise and a new long-term contract when they got promoted to the PL. He could have sat on that for another year so I doubt we have paid him loads less than he was on. 

I'd make him pay back what's he's "earned" up to now.

I don't mind paying for quality but not for paying for  players who can't even get in the first team.

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

There’s just no goal threat whatsoever from the whole squad,  so unbalanced , nobody you can play up there that can hold there own and don’t create anywhere near enough opportunities for someone like Rhodes to get a sniff 

Don’t really know what was going through peoples heads when we was recruiting in summer,  complete re-think required for me , no goals whatsoever in the squad 

We were told. Our recruitment team of statisticians from villa were world class.. 

lol

However their choice I'm sure wouldn't have lined pockets of agents etc..so.. We got.... This lot. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, whatdial said:

When will Pulis realise Harris hates crosses more than Jesus 

More than Brad 'Dracula' Jones? I'd never seen a keeper so petrified of the ball in the air (or on the ground, tbf)...