Bazza

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

Probably his worse game for us today...he stunk the place out..shocking..let him go in jan if we get offered owt..and I mean owt..better than letting him wind down till he gets his move at the end of the season

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Kanye West said:

Some of the worse set pieces I’ve seen in a long time from him today 

Thing is the Preston commentators wer shocked by all his crap set pieces...mind you their co commentator..ex player..can’t remember who it was..was biggie us up sayin we get 30,000 every week 😆

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

A poor game doesn’t make a poor player.

Exactamondo but if he’s still with us after jan expect more of these sort er performances

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Road Runner said:

He should get a weeks fine if he goes to take a corner or free kick again.

He's never been any good at them.

That back heel flick near the end straight to 5heir player tho what cud have cost us a goal just when we needed to keep possession 🥴😬

I thought our Barry had one of his better games today, nobody got vision like our Barry,

if yur reading this Barry you carry on like you are, don't listen to these lot.

Best player in the Championship, should be looking to play in Premier next Season.

Get a grip! He's by far the best player we've had for many years. He hasn't been at his best yes but look at the crap we have. I said giving him the captaincy was a big mistake. When he moans his game goes off. I've complained about a lot of players we've had who have been awful and I have Said we brought in players who were not good enough in the summer. However Bannan IS a top player in this league and if he does go....(likely with Mr Poolis and his poo football) you will all be complaining of having no players who can pass a ball. Also how much would someone like Bannan cost to replace! Get off his back! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1