Tony Pulis Post Match Comments

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

On Jack Marriott - Jack’s back at Derby. We think it’s long term. I think it’s his calf, but whatever it is we don’t see him for six or seven weeks.

his loan has under 6weeks to go ,he wont be back whether he is injured on not ,derby had out pants down ,downright shocking ,why is it we are constantly looking at every one elses rejects , whats up with bringing though up and coming players from league 1 and get some decent young loans from premier league . everything we have signed is cast offs . out of what we have at the club only palmer maybe borner iorfa (if he ever will be fit) luongo id keep rest can go inc bannan . none of our youth players should get anywhere near the 1st team , id close it down for a year , recruit a decent youth/academy manager and get some decent lads signed who have a chance of getting into 1st team . our u23 u18 squads are a shambles in fact the whole club is . i dont think pulis has any idea how bad things are at the club well he does now and he is unable to bring in a proper coaching team in as there all retired , gardener is just starting out in coaching , and the other guy is a scout. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

his loan has under 6weeks to go ,he wont be back whether he is injured on not ,derby had out pants down ,downright shocking ,why is it we are constantly looking at every one elses rejects , whats up with bringing though up and coming players from league 1 and get some decent young loans from premier league . everything we have signed is cast offs .  

We simply can't.

We're in such a mess with FFP 

And the accounts haven't been published yet either

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

We simply can't.

We're in such a mess with FFP 

And the accounts haven't been published yet either

in the summer id have picked up players from league 1 etc like barnsley have and some other clubs do , if we had proper scouting/recruitment that would have been down . why would other very ordinary clubs loan us or practically give away there players to us. ie marriott,paterson windass, kachunga . just awful signings ,there cant be a club at our level who has been so poor for 5 years as us at signing players 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Give the bloke a break, lets face it he's come in to a right f... ing mess, he's seen today the job is far bigger than he thought. Without mentioning names a lot of our squad is league 1 at best and the Monk bringing in young hungry fit players is going down like a lead balloon. This is a long term rebuild job from top to bottom and we are going to have to tolerate mediocrity for a good while until Pulis has had a couple of transfer windows to get shut of players that should never have been signed in the first place. In the meantime he will get what we've got playing to a settled disciplined formation and players that will be allowed to give nothing less than 100%.Patience and full support and togetherness is a must from our fabulous fanbase. UTO WAWAW. 

11 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Give the bloke a break, lets face it he's come in to a right f... ing mess, he's seen today the job is far bigger than he thought. Without mentioning names a lot of our squad is league 1 at best and the Monk bringing in young hungry fit players is going down like a lead balloon. This is a long term rebuild job from top to bottom and we are going to have to tolerate mediocrity for a good while until Pulis has had a couple of transfer windows to get shut of players that should never have been signed in the first place. In the meantime he will get what we've got playing to a settled disciplined formation and players that will be allowed to give nothing less than 100%.Patience and full support and togetherness is a must from our fabulous fanbase. UTO WAWAW. 

100%

Overall I don’t think the performance was that bad.  The players competed and had Windass not been sent off we would not have lost.  

Westwood made one mistake and Bannan had a poor game.  

The BIG problem is that we just don’t create chances nor look like scoring.  If Pulis is unable to bring in a decent striker and a few others in January (possibly some pacy widemen) we will struggle and relegation will be a real possibility.

I am not a great Pulis fan but cannot disagree with anything he’s said so far and I just hope he can sort this mess out. Someone’s got to.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marro said:

Overall I don’t think the performance was that bad.  The players competed and had Windass not been sent off we would not have lost.  

Westwood made one mistake and Bannan had a poor game.  

The BIG problem is that we just don’t create chances nor look like scoring.  If Pulis is unable to bring in a decent striker and a few others in January (possibly some pacy widemen) we will struggle and relegation will be a real possibility.

I am not a great Pulis fan but cannot disagree with anything he’s said so far and I just hope he can sort this mess out. Someone’s got to.

Good post and very fair

Owlstalk Shop