Tony Pulis Post Match Comments

On the Westwood blunder - "He says his back foot has slipped and that’s why he’s punched. It’s his mistake, and he’s big enough to take that." It’s his mistake. He’s big enough and experienced enough to take it.

On Windass red card - "I haven’t seen it back yet. His foot was in high. We are not going to be able to appeal."

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

On the Westwood blunder - "He says his back foot has slipped and that’s why he’s punched. It’s his mistake, and he’s big enough to take that."

On Windass red card - "I haven’t seen it back yet. His foot was in high. We are not going to be able to appeal."

Can’t blame anyone for today, it’s one of those days and we have too many of them. 

• Like 2

On Paterson playing in Midfield

You have got Massimo who is quite happy to hold and play with the two centre-backs.

Paterson can score a goal from midfield.

I think Paterson arriving late is as dangerous as anyone in the Championship but everything went out of the window after the red card.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

On the Westwood blunder - "He says his back foot has slipped and that’s why he’s punched. It’s his mistake, and he’s big enough to take that." It’s his mistake. He’s big enough and experienced enough to take it.

Did he rounduns slip. His positioning was awful putting the ball too far Infront of him. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

This 100%. We have been giving the ball away far too easy

The trouble is if the plan is to hoof it, you're going to lose the ball 60 to 70 percent of the time. 

Looking at the comments, nothing but excuses. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5