England men's fixtures omdt.

18 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I am absolutely convinced that Southgate is trying to prove some petty point with Grealish. Sterling was stinking the place up and contributing nothing I agree with bringing on Saka but for Sterling not Grealish. 

I didn't understand his substitution there either. Played well tonight grealish.

1 minute ago, shandypants said:

They’ve been awful but it’s down to Southgate’s reluctance to attack opposition. 

There’s no chance he told them not to attack Hungary at home, for what reason? Mount is always busy without actually doing much.

There was nowhere near enough intent from the players - a very lazy performance 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

There’s no chance he told them not to attack Hungary at home, for what reason? Mount is always busy without actually doing much.

So why take off the one player that did have some attacking intent?  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Southgate hasn't got the balls to drop 3 players, Mount, Kane and Sterling.

Sterling was shocking tonight, Mount did nothing and Kane's head is gone.

Why he left Bellingham at home I've no idea.

And his subs were ridiculous tonight, Grealish should have never come off, and Henderson should have never come on.

• Thanks 1