England men's fixtures omdt.

As sad as it is i think that's probably true. Mount will come back in as will all the other favourites. I liked how we set up and created chances even with so many behind the ball at all times. 

The Grealish goal was one of my favourite bits of football this year. Grealish was on his bike looking for the throw before Johnstone had even caught it. Such an intelligent footballer.

Also, how lucky was their number four to not get sent off? Already on a yellow and throws an elbow into a face. Some proper tasty challenges going in that wouldn't have looked out of place on a Sunday morning.

24 minutes ago, markg said:

Mount is a quality player 

He is, but he's been bang out of form for England of late. 

I'd like Foden to get more time in CM and hope Pep will use him there at city now he has Grealish too. 

Would like to see Smith Rowe and Chalobah in the squad at least for the San Marino game as think these are the next set to come through 

9 hours ago, shandypants said:

I’ve just seen Gareth Southgate explain the reason that he now picks Grealish to play. I can’t help feeling that he is full of 5h1t - apparently, Grealish has matured since moving to Man City. Southgate is your typical “big club” England manager. 

Isn’t that where all the best players are though Shandy? 🤔

9 hours ago, shandypants said:

I’ve just seen Gareth Southgate explain the reason that he now picks Grealish to play. I can’t help feeling that he is full of 5h1t - apparently, Grealish has matured since moving to Man City. Southgate is your typical “big club” England manager. 

To be fair the cream rises to the top. International selection must be difficult with so many players to pick from, therefore the ones at the big clubs are likely better. Grealish playing for Man City means Pep thinks he’s good enough for the top level for example.